Requets sign at concert

Snowmass

Bruce Springsteen is know to take requests at his concerts. People hold a sign, Bruce grabs it, shows to his band, he props it on stand for audience (sold out always) to see and then they kick into it. He'll do it for maybe 2-3 (or more sometimes) songs during his 3.5 hour show. Would Axl even entertain the idea of going off script and accepting random requests..or would he rant about the "idiot with the fucking sign"? Bruce' deal is pretty cool.

**oh, and for Sailaway/grammar police- I'm well aware I effed up the title. It should be "Request signs...not Requests sign". So hold your comments in regards to that.

Edited by Snowmass

Tickets to a Springstein show are close to $200 ($100 for the worst seats). They better take requests lol

Nah- Here is Bruce' current tour (US) pricing-

Reserved upper level seating

US $68.00 - US $98.00

US $68.00 Ticket + US $15.67 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $83.67

US $98.00 Ticket + US $16.80 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $114.80

Reserved lower level seating

US $68.00 - US $98.00

US $68.00 Ticket + US $15.67 Fees/Additional Taxes =

US $83.67

US $114.80

General admission main floor (standing room only)

US $98.00

US $114.80

Reserved club level seating

US $98.00

US $114.80

Edited by Snowmass

At the Hamilton 2010 show I had made a shirt that said "I shaved my T.W.A.T. for this" I was 2nd row on the side of the stage, they had the big ramps that came into the fans, DJ noticed it first and laughed, Axl saw it later and then they played TWAT, not sure if this influenced the decision at all, I wore the shirt again the next night in London but I was a few more rows back so they probably didn't see it.

At East Rutherford this past November, I (front-row-center) had a huge "TWAT" sign. I held it up to Bumblefoot and Tommy. Bumblefoot looked at it, smiled, and rolled his eyes as if to say "You asshole" but in a funny way. Then, Tommy, excited, looked at me and motioned for me to hand him the sign. I did. He then took it and threw it on the stage.

They didn't play the song.

I think the best chance of a song being played is a song that you request towards the encore and a song they have played at some other shows on the tour. So a rehearsed song. Like Nice Boys, Shacklers revenge, You're Crazy, Used to Love her, songs that aren't played every night but, pop up every now and then.