Ashba Auto Group

Tyler Drama

So we all know that DJ now has his own 'Limited Edition ASHBA Challenger' car. If you haven't heard about it, it looks like this:

galleryPlaceHolder.jpg

6.jpg

But now it seems as though he has taken this to the next level. He has now officially created "ASHBA Auto Group" which one can only assume is a car dealership. Just about anything that ends in "Auto Group" is a car dealership. He just created a Twitter page for it:

https://twitter.com/ASHBAAUTO

Since Dj now has his own car dealership in the works, how do you think this will affect Guns N' Roses? What do you think Dj will do next?

https://www.ashbaauto.com/

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

Guest Broskirose

I think whoever buys this shit should be taken from their houses at night and tied to a building in Time Square with a spotlight on them and a giant sign over their head with the word "LOSER" in bright colors and broadcast over the world.

I think whoever buys this shit should be taken from their houses at night and tied to a building in Time Square with a spotlight on them and a giant sign over their head with the word "LOSER" in bright colors and broadcast over the world.

I hear you...but that Dodge Challenger is still fuckin badass in that color...

I could do without the Ashba signature or logo but hey, still a kickass mod for a killer car.

That being said, I agree as regards Ashba Swag but I say good for him, he would be a complete idiot not to do what he's doing.

The only problem I have with him, to be fair, is that he's a better entertainer and businessman than he is a guitarist...

I'm sure he's a really nice guy at heart, but I do not think he's a very astute businessman. He is basically whoring himself out to any product or cause he can get his name on - essentially becoming the chuck norris of rock music.

It's fair enough to have a few signature guitars etc. - he's a guitar player, it makes sense... He's artistic so I guess a clothing line isn't that bad either...

But this is just the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

That being said, I'd buy it if there was a new GNR album in the cd player ;)

Rock stars become legendary because of their music and stage performance.

DJ seems obsessed to reach the "rock star" level. With all the products and endorsements, the constant bragging on every social media available about how much booze he can drink and how much ass he can kick, the way he dresses..........at some point it has to be about the music.

What is the first thing you think about when somebody says the name DJ Ashba?

A specific song he wrote?

A specific album he played on?

Or is it his ridiculous look? Ashba Swag? Selling cars? How bad ass he is?