Gross: 2.6 million dollars

Average ticket price: $90.63

Average tickets sold: 2,050

Total tickets sold: 28,706

Average gross: $185,839

Cities/Shows played: 14/14

Booking agency: The Agency Group

Interesting stats:

Before the release of Chinese Democracy in 2008, NewGNR averaged attendance of 8,500-9,000 for arena shows in North America.

After the release of Chinese Democracy in 2008, NewGNR averaged attendance of 6,000-6,500 for arena shows in North America.

Why did an average of 2,000-3,000 people stop buying tickets after the album's release?

I guess once you've seen Axl + the hired hands, that's enough.

I got to see the Buckethead Finck Gn'R and while they are better than the BF Dj Ash line up, neither is a patch on the original for amazing vibe. To be fair to the hired hands, even Axl was a lot better back in the day. Having seen 2 different line up's, the origina line up was 10x better than the more recent line up. I'm really not into video screens behind the stage, light work better. NIN get away with it more as they have multiple displays, not just a single screen dwaft by the stage.

Didn't screw up anywhere. As absurd as the mother would be for defending her son that killed those ten people, that's how absurd a select few on this board sound when they defend Axl.

Now that you've repeated it, have you thought about it, and realized how stupid your argument is? Or did it pass you by again...

did someone seriously just argue that bands don't actually want sell-out crowds? holy fuck, the mental gymnastics required to stay a devoted fan of axl rose...

Isn't that hilarious?

These clowns are so invested in worshipping everything Axl does that they lose their ability to think logically.

If attendance is down......that is a good thing as it shows the band isn't losing money by overbooking.

If they don't win an award or if Slash wins an award..........that's OK because awards suck. Unless DJ wins a magazine award - then awards are something to be honored and proud of.

Slash is all about the money, Axl is all about integrity......but playing a wedding for money is an exception.

Men beating up their GFs is wrong....unless it is Axl, then they probably deserved it

Amount of records sold means nothing.......unless we are using it as a positive to show that CD sold 5 million, or downgrading Slash because he didn't sell millions.

Slash is a media whore and that is bad........unless it is DJ hawking everything imaginable, then it is smart business.

Bands putting out music on a regular basis is bad......because they don't have integrity like Axl does with his music, and thank God that Axl isn't forcing up to spend our money buying multiple albums, eps, dvds, etc. He cares for us as fans by NOT putting out material.

You could add 25 more things to that list that would make the average person scratch their head and go "seriously?"

Can you imagine living your life having to base your opinions and likes/dislikes to match up with what Axl does/likes/dislikes in his life? And these are adults, not teen age kids! I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for them. Oooh, Axl likes Dexter - that's my favorite show. Axl is friends with Mickey Rouke - oh, I've always loved him. Axl said that Bon Jovi could suck his d*ck - I better hate Bon Jovi. RnR HOF is awesome when Axl participates....but is the devil when Axl chooses not to participate. And on and on and on.

It is quite funny to watch. Somebody will respond that these are all things I'm making up......but funny, every month there are 1-2 more things that you can add to the list. The worshippers will lose their minds and call me all kinds of personal insults. But won't be able to show that I'm wrong!!!! At least they keep the regular posters amused.

Please stay on topic.

Think before CD people were curious to the new material. Now it's released, the curiosity is gone. Lots of people don't like CD, so no reason to go, because of that. Besides they toured a lot, so for most ordinary fans, once or twice in a couple of years is enough.

Didn't screw up anywhere. As absurd as the mother would be for defending her son that killed those ten people, that's how absurd a select few on this board sound when they defend Axl.

Now that you've repeated it, have you thought about it, and realized how stupid your argument is? Or did it pass you by again...

I think you already have the answer on that one :rofl-lol:

Ali

Still, $2.6 million GROSS for the 14 date tour in 2012 isn't that good really. Yes, there are other markets of course, but being known as an Amercian band who can't do big business in their home country (One of, if the not THE biggest markets for rock music) must be a bit annoying!

Interested to see the Vegas shows still, wish I could afford to go over and check it out.

I believe that was for the UCAP tour so the number will be down. Those shows ave 200k. In Regenue Not bad for small theatre type places. Probably 20% of the arena production and only about 150k less per show in revenue.

The only thing that Is stupid are people on this board that will defend axls behavior and antics(you must be one of them). Obviously you are having a difficult time comprehending, which Isn't my problem, keep reading and hopefully eventually you will understand. The Guy Is simply the greatest frontman of all time, without a doubt, yet It doesn't excuse his behavior and people like you need to grow up and quit making excuses for him, he doesn't need your help.

It is quite funny to watch. Somebody will respond that these are all things I'm making up......but funny, every month there are 1-2 more things that you can add to the list.

No, but I will argue that no one single members fit all those criteria you listed, and hence you re just describing all the ridiculous things you have seen (or imagined) people to have said and present it like it is some shared opinions among a large group of posters. Another groghanism....

It is quite funny to watch. Somebody will respond that these are all things I'm making up......but funny, every month there are 1-2 more things that you can add to the list.

No, but I will argue that no one single members fit all those criteria you listed, and hence you re just describing all the ridiculous things you have seen (or imagined) people to have said and present it like it is some shared opinions among a large group of posters. Another groghanism....

Nowhere does he say It Is a shared opinion among a large group of posters, you know as well as the rest of us that everything he stated has been said by certain members on this board.