"Blood In The Water" Is This a Real Leak or a "Prostitute" Sample?

Legendador

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Manets!!

I'm still waiting for the proof that Better Gone is really by Brain.

So far, you've quoted something he ALLEGEDLY emailed you along the lines of "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Is that the proof??

it's been proven brain remixed better 2 better gone. and not a fan made better remix edit from movie sound effects and fan made pro tools

as 4 blood...BITW is REAL. axl should perform blood in the water every night in vegas residency in a loop

Hey Manets!!

So far, you've quoted something he ALLEGEDLY emailed you along the lines of "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Is that the proof??

it's been proven brain remixed better 2 better gone. and not a fan made better remix edit from movie sound effects and fan made pro tools

as 4 blood...BITW is REAL. axl should perform blood in the water every night in vegas residency in a loop

It's been proven? Where? How?

Show me the proof!!!

Hey Manets!!

Is that the proof??

It's been proven? Where? How?

Show me the proof!!!

it's been proven on this forum. check out the threads. the posters

How do you KNOW?

PROVE IT to the rest of us.

Still waiting. Without proof, you don't KNOW shit. You might have a "feeling" or a "belief" or "faith" but that's not the same as having evidence.

All you have is a theory. Give us proof.

He is correct.

There's people who can prove it, but we don't care.

He is 100% correct on Better Gone being a real remix.

EstrangedTWAT, would you post personal emails with another person to prove to assholes like yourself that you're right?

I mean, even though I don't like MSL, those emails are personal, and I won't post an email from Brain, because he has always been nice to me when I talked to him, and because above all, IT IS NOT RIGHT.

Would you post those personals emails to simply prove to a bunch of internet randoms that you're right in a discussion? Would you? If you would, you're an idiot.

EstrangedTWAT, would you post personal emails with another person to prove to assholes like yourself that you're right?

I mean, even though I don't like MSL, those emails are personal, and I won't post an email from Brain, because he has always been nice to me when I talked to him, and because above all, IT IS NOT RIGHT.

Would you post those personals emails to simply prove to a bunch of internet randoms that you're right in a discussion? Would you? If you would, you're an idiot.

we know better gone is real and better gone is brain remix. that's what counts. what is right

There's a reason why Msl hasn't posted much, If anything about better gone. Sometimes you have to look at what ISNT said, not what is.

No point throwing Msl, or anyone else under the proverbial bus and discuss the legitimacy of these tracks when people will forever live in doubt either way.

Edited by Gunns

If you can't prove it, then shut your fucking mouth.

If your "100% fact" is some kind of personal information that someone was kind enough to share with you, then why the FUCK are you announcing it like it's public knowledge?

YOU are the one running your big fat mouth about FACTS and TRUTH without a shred of evidence to back it up.

You say "Better Gone is real...trust me."

No. I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone without proof. Unless you provide the verifiable information that the remix was in fact created by Brain, it is not PROVEN. It just remains a shitty remix of unknown origin, most likely just something someone threw together cause they were bored.

Unless you're willing to provide evidence, Better Gone isn't REAL. And neither is Blood in the Water. Sorry kid, but those are the real FACTS of the matter.

Edited by estrangedtwat

If your "100% fact" is some kind of personal information that someone was kind enough to share with you, then why the FUCK are you announcing it like it's public knowledge?

YOU are the one running your big fat mouth about FACTS and TRUTH without a shred of evidence to back it up.

No. I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone without proof. Unless you provide the verifiable information that the remix was in fact created by Brain, it is not PROVEN. It just remains a shitty remix of unknown origin, most likely just something someone threw together cause they were bored.

Unless you're willing to provide evidence, Better Gone isn't REAL. And neither is Blood in the Water. Sorry kid, but those are the real FACTS of the matter.

And if you were meant to know,you would.

+1

There's no question Better Gone is legit.

+1

There's no question Better Gone is legit.

Glad you have convinced urself,if it makes you happy go with it.Need more Happy thoughts and less negativity here.

There's a reason why Msl hasn't posted much, If anything about better gone. Sometimes you have to look at what ISNT said, not what is.

No point throwing Msl, or anyone else under the proverbial bus and discuss the legitimacy of these tracks when people will forever live in doubt either way.

Exactly. MSL doesn't usually puts up with shit and people accusing him of stuff he never did. Actually, he never lets it go.

But always when this subject is brought I mention him and how he is involved, and he never deffends himself.

Although he had kind of a deal with GN'R, after the blackmail incident, of never leaking anything of BETTER GONE (only song he did have) or from Axl's book "Honor Of Thieves", he did trade Better Gone with a guy who found two copies of the Grenade Cover on his hometown music store. This is the guy: https://www.facebook.com/grenade.cover

Exactly. MSL doesn't usually puts up with shit and people accusing him of stuff he never did. Actually, he never lets it go.

But always when this subject is brought I mention him and how he is involved, and he never deffends himself.

Although he had kind of a deal with GN'R, after the blackmail incident, of never leaking anything of BETTER GONE (only song he did have) or from Axl's book "Honor Of Thieves", he did trade Better Gone with a guy who found two copies of the Grenade Cover on his hometown music store. This is the guy: https://www.facebook.com/grenade.cover

Lol

does MSL have unreleased chidem leaks with robin, bucket, and brain?