Oh My God

bacardimayne

i can't understand what the lyrics are about. chorus doesn't do much for me. kinda representative of all axl's post guns songs in that way. lots of words, but no clear idea as to what it's about. tons of changes, pro tools layers, sound effects, etc... ovestuffed with stuff, but still somehow empty. at least to me.

The worst song ever, together with Shackler's Revenge. I can't believe that there are people that actually like this crap.

just out of curiosity, what do you like about a song in general, i.e. what parameteres a song needs to fulfill for you to be able to call it a good song? Different people look at different parameters (that's what we in an emotional sense call "taste")

I also think that OMG is one of the most creative GNR songs... you can see that much thought is put into it, something severly lacking nowadays in this and the neighboring genres of music

The worst song ever, together with Shackler's Revenge. I can't believe that there are people that actually like this crap.

just out of curiosity, what do you like about a song in general, i.e. what parameteres a song needs to fulfill for you to be able to call it a good song? Different people look at different parameters (that's what we in an emotional sense call "taste")

I also think that OMG is one of the most creative GNR songs... you can see that much thought is put into it, something severly lacking nowadays in this and the neighboring genres of music

I bet he likes Shotgun Blues shittiest song Guns`have ever made OMG shits on it

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I bet he likes Shotgun Blues shittiest song Guns`have ever made OMG shits on it

It's based on what I like. There's nothing that I like about either Shackler's Revenge or Oh My God. I think HRS put it quite nicely:

i can't understand what the lyrics are about. chorus doesn't do much for me. kinda representative of all axl's post guns songs in that way. lots of words, but no clear idea as to what it's about. tons of changes, pro tools layers, sound effects, etc... ovestuffed with stuff, but still somehow empty. at least to me.

As for if I like Shotgun Blues - No, I don't. But I don't hate it either. It's just a really boring song that I never listen to.