I will be conducting a Bumblefoot Interview and your ideas are needed

joeymo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

this is serious, pe_teko. not a joke. it's been too long since the next chinese democracy record. it's been 4 years. axl has been sitting on songs like the soulmonster and the general and blood in the water. songs that are ready for release today. axl's sitting on them. because dj ashba and bumblefoot don't want them out. because it's not their work. it's not their songs. axl's sitting on these songs. delaying the release of cd2. year after year. it's time axl stops sitting on magic and releases it. releases it on itunes and in stores like walmart and target before both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel or else this will be another fuck all year of nothing for guns n roses

How can you just make up crazy stuff (bolded above) and post it as fact?

it is face. why does dj ashba keep saying i'm writing songs around the clock? it's because he doesn't want songs ready for release to come out like the general and soulmonster. dj ashba wants dj ashba guns n roses songs out. why does bumblefoot say we're working on a new album? bumblefoot says the same things as dj ashba because bumblefoot doesn't want robin and bucket songs out like blood in the water and atlas shrugged. bumblefoot wants bumblefoot songs on cd2

damnsmooth, if bumblefoot says "no" to a new guns n roses chinese democracy track on itunes before vegas residency and jimmy kimmel. if bumblefoot says "no" to a new guns n roses album coming out in 2012 before or after both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel. if bumblefoot says "no" to these things. if bumblefoot says no. bumblefoot won't get my money for vegas residency. and axl rose won't get my TV rating for jimmy kimmel

That's all fine with me; but again, will you please say "no" to posting?

why does bumblefoot say we're working on a new album?

Ehm...

Care to provide us with a quote ? Because I've read most BBF interviews so far and all he said basically amounted to "Really wish we'd do it but we have yet to write a single song together"...

if you don't know bumblefoot and dj ashba have been saying all year they're writing songs and working on stuff...you haven't been doing your homework

Ehm...

Care to provide us with a quote ? Because I've read most BBF interviews so far and all he said basically amounted to "Really wish we'd do it but we have yet to write a single song together"...

if you don't know bumblefoot and dj ashba have been saying all year they're writing songs and working on stuff...you haven't been doing your homework

If you're dumb enough to believe that you've read any interview where Ron has said any such thing, I will make a bet with you to prove it. I will retire from these forums completely when you find that interview as long as you promise to do the same when you don't.

Ehm...

If you're dumb enough to believe that you've read any interview where Ron has said any such thing, I will make a bet with you to prove it. I will retire from these forums completely when you find that interview as long as you promise to do the same when you don't.

this is a case of jealously. i'm robin finck. you're dj ashba and bumblefoot. like them you don't want my songs on cd2. and axl once said "take shit from no one" ... so i won't give you the satisfaction and give in 2 your self indulgent desires

Ehm...

this is a case of jealously. i'm robin finck. you're dj ashba and bumblefoot. like them you don't want my songs on cd2. and axl once said "take shit from no one" ... so i won't give you the satisfaction and give in 2 your self indulgent desires

You're fucking delusional. I'm Damn_Smooth, and you're a dumbass. I have no affiliation with anybody in the camp. I just know how to read. Let's make this bet. Find me that interview where Ron has claimed to have made new songs.

Some of what I would ask:

- Where to you want to go and take people with your music?

- How close do you feel you have come so far to realising that and actually communicating the sound in your head?

- What song/album of yours defines you the most as a musician?

- What inspires you?

- Have you ever experimented with drugs and how did that affect your music?

- Where do you see yourself as a musician 30 years from now?

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

this is serious, pe_teko. not a joke. it's been too long since the next chinese democracy record. it's been 4 years. axl has been sitting on songs like the soulmonster and the general and blood in the water. songs that are ready for release today. axl's sitting on them. because dj ashba and bumblefoot don't want them out. because it's not their work. it's not their songs. axl's sitting on these songs. delaying the release of cd2. year after year. it's time axl stops sitting on magic and releases it. releases it on itunes and in stores like walmart and target before both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel or else this will be another fuck all year of nothing for guns n roses

How can you just make up crazy stuff (bolded above) and post it as fact?

it is face. why does dj ashba keep saying i'm writing songs around the clock? it's because he doesn't want songs ready for release to come out like the general and soulmonster. dj ashba wants dj ashba guns n roses songs out. why does bumblefoot say we're working on a new album? bumblefoot says the same things as dj ashba because bumblefoot doesn't want robin and bucket songs out like blood in the water and atlas shrugged. bumblefoot wants bumblefoot songs on cd2

Those aren't facts. Those are a bunch of things you've put together in your head to make your own "facts".

i care because i want bumblefoot to answer the question. i want bumblefoot to answer if there is to be a new guns n roses album release in 2012. what internet guns n roses fans call cd2. chinese democracy 2. i want bumblefoot to say it. i want to hear bumblefoot say it. i want bumblefoot to say the words. the word. yes or no. no excuses. no dodging the issue with an axl rose gagging order. i want an answer from bumblefoot. yes or no

Edited by finck6

i care because i want bumblefoot to answer the question. i want bumblefoot to answer if there is to be a new guns n roses album release in 2012. what internet guns n roses fans call cd2. chinese democracy 2. i want bumblefoot to say it. i want to hear bumblefoot say it. i want bumblefoot to say the words. the word. yes or no. no excuses. no dodging the issue with an axl rose gagging order. i want an answer from bumblefoot. yes or no

You should've been here for the chat where he answered that question with a no. Now that you know the answer, feel free to move along and quit worrying about an interview that you have no real interest in.

Ok. I really can dig all of that. I understand what you're saying and what you're saying it. But here's the thing though; since way back in 06, BBF has always answered those questions the same way. He says it's not his job to make announcements on behalf of GN'R. Why would you think that would change now?

Ok. I really can dig all of that. I understand what you're saying and what you're saying it. But here's the thing though; since way back in 06, BBF has always answered those questions the same way. He says it's not his job to make announcements on behalf of GN'R. Why would you think that would change now?

cause OP is conducting a fresh interview with bumblefoot. i expect change from bumblefoot with answers on stuff like new guns n roses chinese democracy albums releases in 2012

cause OP is conducting a fresh interview with bumblefoot. i expect change from bumblefoot with answers on stuff like new guns n roses chinese democracy albums releases in 2012

I wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment like that. I presume BBF isn't going to change they way he answers questions about GN'R because you expect him to.

I wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment like that. I presume BBF isn't going to change they way he answers questions about GN'R because you expect him to.

well. i gave you an answer. you don't like it. i thought you dig all that. i thought you dig my answer, dog

well. i gave you an answer. you don't like it. i thought you dig all that. i thought you dig my answer, dog

Dog?

I was digging further into your answer trying to understand it seeing as I disagree with it.

Dog?

I was digging further into your answer trying to understand it seeing as I disagree with it.

i thought you digged it, dog? you dig all that. you dig it. your words, dog