I will be conducting a Bumblefoot Interview and your ideas are needed

joeymo

Good evening Mygnr,

I will be interviewing BBF (email) in the next two weeks. This forum appears to be full of his hardcore fans so I have decided to open the floor to question suggestions. All members are allowed to contribute ideas.*

The following topics will be discussed:

Bumblefoot solo work, Hit sensation, POC, Bumblefoot attacks mygnr fan, Bumblefoot on That Metal Show, Bumblefoot on painkillers, Bumblefoot and Guns.

I plan on having a joke corner with Bumblefoot where he tells us his top jokes.

Thank you mygnrforum for your attention.

Regards,

joeymo

+++++++++Notes++++++++++++++++

*madison/patience 4 axl (same person) has no permission to post in any of my threads.

Edited by joeymo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Please ask him if he is proud of that live stream cam to cam he did where he was naked with Poc.

You could also ask the obvious, does he enjoy covering and making money out of Slash's riffs, as well as using GN'R to make money for his own crappy solo shit.

You were going to do an instructional DVD years ago but that obviously never happened. Will you finally do it late this year? What are you planning to do/play/teach/whatever on that DVD?

What song are you gonna play as your solo on the next GnR tour? Are you planning on playing more than one song eventually? Shadow or Dash would be the most meaningful songs, I'd say.

Are you feeling healthy for the next tour or is the pain still being literally a pain in the ass?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Yeah, Bumblefoot sat naked with some Mexican pop "star" called Poc in some live cam chat. Both of them were naked.

Yeah, Bumblefoot sat naked with some Mexican pop "star" called Poc in some live cam chat. Both of them were naked.

What the fuck? Where can I see this? :popcorn:

Me too. Never heard of it, and POC is hot.

Neither have I.

Lots of shit from SS on Bumblefoot today that needs backing up....

Neither have I.

I can verify this. Ron and Poc were both streaming on their respective streams and both were naked, covering everything of course. Don't remember what the context was or anything like that.

Neither have I.

I can verify this. Ron and Poc were both streaming on their respective streams and both were naked, covering everything of course. Don't remember what the context was or anything like that.

They were naked but covered everything? They were in the same room?

Neither have I.

Yeah, Poc was curled up in a ball IIRC.

Different rooms, yes.

Neither have I.

Yeah, Poc was curled up in a ball IIRC.

Different rooms, yes.

Okay, I interpreted it as if they were stark naked next to each other during the live cam chat. Seems to have been some practical joke. Thanks! :)

Good evening Mygnr,

I will be interviewing BBF (email) in the next two weeks. This forum appears to be full of his hardcore fans so I have decided to open the floor to question suggestions. All members are allowed to contribute ideas.*

The following topics will be discussed:

Bumblefoot solo work, Hit sensation, POC, Bumblefoot attacks mygnr fan, Bumblefoot on That Metal Show, Bumblefoot on painkillers, Bumblefoot and Guns.

Thank you mygnrforum for your attention.

Regards,

joeymo

+++++++++Notes++++++++++++++++

*madison/patience 4 axl (same person) has no permission to post in any of my threads.

question for bumblefoot: is a new guns n roses album coming out in 2012?

What song you're gonna play at Vegas? Another songs from your solo carrer would be amazing, Rockstar For A Day, Overloaded, Dash, Some Other Guy, Normal, Abnormal, etc.

Why the band don't play more Chinese Democracy songs? Axl problems with vocals?

You have plans for a new solo album soon?

What do you think about Buckethead?

There will be a new Guns N' Roses album someday?

Are you inspired by some experimental band? Like Mr Bungle, Melvins or Primus.

Is there any song that you hate to play?

Is there someone you would love to work on a song or even an album?

Edited by marlon_brando15

Cleaned up. Guys, I'm only gonna say this once - KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF WITH THE BAND MEMBER BASHING. If you don't like Bumblefoot you don't have to come in here and be a dick to someone who is legitimately asking for questions. This thread isn't going to descend into nonsense like the Bumblefoot threads last week. I'll be issuing warnings if the behavior continues.

On topic - I'm curious to know Ron's favorite song to play live with GN'R, and one that he'd like to play live that they haven't since he's joined.

you can ask him about the beard which has a Facebook (zombie beard), the side effects of eating too much hot sauce and the strange dishes he ordered while touring Asia, he had some rotten eggs, 100 years old green eggs or something like that, how can he eat that kind of stuff? lol