I will be conducting a Bumblefoot Interview and your ideas are needed

joeymo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaned up. Guys, I'm only gonna say this once - KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF WITH THE BAND MEMBER BASHING. If you don't like Bumblefoot you don't have to come in here and be a dick to someone who is legitimately asking for questions. This thread isn't going to descend into nonsense like the Bumblefoot threads last week. I'll be issuing warnings if the behavior continues.

On topic - I'm curious to know Ron's favorite song to play live with GN'R, and one that he'd like to play live that they haven't since he's joined.

i asked him that once. he said shacklers

At what state is the next GnR album?

Will the old CD songs ever be released?

Can you tell us about the "Checkmate" leak?

Were Blood In The Water and Better Gone real?

What kind of songs are Thyme, General, Soulmonster and Jackie Chan?

Are you happy with the the amount of music that GnR has released since you have been in the band?

Do you own any Ashba Swag?

How long would you stay in the band if new music is never released?

For GnR business (touring, new music, etc) is it the Axl show and they can just give their opinions ....or is at a democracy and all band members have an equal say on everything that happens?

What are your thoughts on the MSL blackmail attempt a couple years ago? Did he really have band material or was it all a scam?

Did DJ and Axl really kick some big guy's ass at a party (DJ's story).

Would you guys ever release an acoustic album or a live album?

If you could personally choose a band to open for GnR on the next tour, who would you choose?

Is there a singer, band or musician that you haven't played with, that you would love to play with?

Edited by Groghan

Ask this question: Do you think Guns N' Roses will ever release an album of brand new original music again?

Why? He answered it in the chat. He believes it will happen before he leaves the band.

Sorry, Damn_Smooth! I didn't know that.

I apologise too. I thought you were there.

Ask this question: Do you think Guns N' Roses will ever release an album of brand new original music again?

Why? He answered it in the chat. He believes it will happen before he leaves the band.

Smooth......are my questions acceptable?

Smooth......are my questions acceptable?

He said that Blood in the Water was fake and he expressed a good desire to release new music, but the rest are pretty good. I don't remember anybody asking them.

Oh .....blood is fake. I didn't see that.

Wonder how they got the Axl sounding singing?

Yeah, I'm not too sure about that one. It could have just been sarcasm that I missed. He has his own sense of humor like that sometimes. :shrugs:

Absolutely, I don't trust it for a second. Besides, Bumblefoot might believe it is fake while it is real, he is so far out of the loop that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

the new album question should be not what state it is in but if a new guns n roses album comes out in 2012. simple. if bumblefoot says "no" i say no to vegas residency and i say no to axl on jimmy kimmel

Edited by finck6

damnsmooth, if bumblefoot says "no" to a new guns n roses chinese democracy track on itunes before vegas residency and jimmy kimmel. if bumblefoot says "no" to a new guns n roses album coming out in 2012 before or after both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel. if bumblefoot says "no" to these things. if bumblefoot says no. bumblefoot won't get my money for vegas residency. and axl rose won't get my TV rating for jimmy kimmel

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

this is serious, pe_teko. not a joke. it's been too long since the next chinese democracy record. it's been 4 years. axl has been sitting on songs like the soulmonster and the general and blood in the water. songs that are ready for release today. axl's sitting on them. because dj ashba and bumblefoot don't want them out. because it's not their work. it's not their songs. axl's sitting on these songs. delaying the release of cd2. year after year. it's time axl stops sitting on magic and releases it. releases it on itunes and in stores like walmart and target before both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel or else this will be another fuck all year of nothing for guns n roses

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

this is serious, pe_teko. not a joke. it's been too long since the next chinese democracy record. it's been 4 years. axl has been sitting on songs like the soulmonster and the general and blood in the water. songs that are ready for release today. axl's sitting on them. because dj ashba and bumblefoot don't want them out. because it's not their work. it's not their songs. axl's sitting on these songs. delaying the release of cd2. year after year. it's time axl stops sitting on magic and releases it. releases it on itunes and in stores like walmart and target before both vegas residency and jimmy kimmel or else this will be another fuck all year of nothing for guns n roses

How can you just make up crazy stuff (bolded above) and post it as fact?

I'd rather hear about Ron than listen to him dodge the GN'R questions...

I would like to know how his health is. Has his health improved since the Europe tour? has he had surgery since returning, did the tour make the damage worse? To me his health is the most important question.

I would like to hear road stories from the Euro tour, how were the meet n greets for him? (GN'R Questions that he CAN answer).

What happened to the Bald Freak record label? Did he leave to expand or was it not working out?

Does he still plan to release a compilation CD of his digital singles or plan to continue the series?

How about a part 2 to the barefoot ep?