I will be conducting a Bumblefoot Interview and your ideas are needed

joeymo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i care because i want bumblefoot to answer the question. i want bumblefoot to answer if there is to be a new guns n roses album release in 2012. what internet guns n roses fans call cd2. chinese democracy 2. i want bumblefoot to say it. i want to hear bumblefoot say it. i want bumblefoot to say the words. the word. yes or no. no excuses. no dodging the issue with an axl rose gagging order. i want an answer from bumblefoot. yes or no

Ok. I really can dig all of that. I understand what you're saying and what you're saying it. But here's the thing though; since way back in 06, BBF has always answered those questions the same way. He says it's not his job to make announcements on behalf of GN'R. Why would you think that would change now?

cause OP is conducting a fresh interview with bumblefoot. i expect change from bumblefoot with answers on stuff like new guns n roses chinese democracy albums releases in 2012

I wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment like that. I presume BBF isn't going to change they way he answers questions about GN'R because you expect him to.

well. i gave you an answer. you don't like it. i thought you dig all that. i thought you dig my answer, dog

Dog?

I was digging further into your answer trying to understand it seeing as I disagree with it.

i thought you digged it, dog? you dig all that. you dig it. your words, dog

Ahhhh.....Ok. You were never interested in having a real conversation. You just wanted to talk in circles never actually making an actual point. In that case, enjoy yourself. thumbsup.gif

i care because i want bumblefoot to answer the question. i want bumblefoot to answer if there is to be a new guns n roses album release in 2012. what internet guns n roses fans call cd2. chinese democracy 2. i want bumblefoot to say it. i want to hear bumblefoot say it. i want bumblefoot to say the words. the word. yes or no. no excuses. no dodging the issue with an axl rose gagging order. i want an answer from bumblefoot. yes or no

Ok. I really can dig all of that. I understand what you're saying and what you're saying it. But here's the thing though; since way back in 06, BBF has always answered those questions the same way. He says it's not his job to make announcements on behalf of GN'R. Why would you think that would change now?

cause OP is conducting a fresh interview with bumblefoot. i expect change from bumblefoot with answers on stuff like new guns n roses chinese democracy albums releases in 2012

I wouldn't set yourself up for disappointment like that. I presume BBF isn't going to change they way he answers questions about GN'R because you expect him to.

well. i gave you an answer. you don't like it. i thought you dig all that. i thought you dig my answer, dog

Dog?

I was digging further into your answer trying to understand it seeing as I disagree with it.

i thought you digged it, dog? you dig all that. you dig it. your words, dog

Ahhhh.....Ok. You were never interested in having a real conversation. You just wanted to talk in circles never actually making an actual point. In that case, enjoy yourself. thumbsup.gif

i don't talk in circles. i speak reality. you don't talk axl rose reality

Edited by finck6