02 London Show stated for DVD Release

tsunta421

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to cupcake the thread by bringing up Slash and Duff - this is a serious question. Do Slash and Duff need to sign off on something like this, and will they get a taste of the profits?? Obviously, they have rights in a lot of the songs played during this show?

I am not trying to cupcake the thread by bringing up Slash and Duff - this is a serious question. Do Slash and Duff need to sign off on something like this, and will they get a taste of the profits?? Obviously, they have rights in a lot of the songs played during this show?

No.

If it was true there would be no live releases from Velvet Revolver/Slash/wfse as Axl would never sign the papers.

No.

If it was true there would be no live releases from Velvet Revolver/Slash/wfse as Axl would never sign the papers.

Are you Guns n' Roses legal department ??? How do you know ? That's right you don't. Not even possible for you to know such details.

No.

Are you Guns n' Roses legal department ??? How do you know ? That's right you don't. Not even possible for you to know such details.

I use logic. You should try it sometimes too.

how many songs will be on the dvd / theater movie? they can't show the whole thing, right? will it be trimmed to an hour and a half or so? if that's the case, they could totally make a weak show sound decent by cutting the bad parts. or maybe the show won't feature full songs, but rather clips in which axl sounds better.

how many songs will be on the dvd / theater movie? they can't show the whole thing, right? will it be trimmed to an hour and a half or so? if that's the case, they could totally make a weak show sound decent by cutting the bad parts. or maybe the show won't feature full songs, but rather clips in which axl sounds better.

Well, in some sites say 2 hours and 20 minutes. They will remove some songs, at least November Rain, IMO.

I'm Hoping for they don't remove the solos, principally Glad To Be Here.

No.

Logic is not FACT ! so therefore i don't use logic to post un-factual posts do i, i'm upset because you are lying to enhance your reputation.

No.

Logic is not FACT ! so therefore i don't use logic to post un-factual posts do i, i'm upset because you are lying to enhance your reputation.

What the fuck is your problem? I never claimed to be and insider therefore everybody knows that this is an educated guess, and that is as far as you can get on a Gn'R fan forum, therefore it's doubtful that SOB expected anything more than that, therefore fuck you.

Edited by Rafał

No.

What the fuck is your problem?

I explained pretty well, don't lie please, thankyou sir.

No.

1. Read my edit of that post.

2. I didn't lie, as I never claimed that to be a fact, and it's clear that it was an educated guess.

No.

1. Read my edit of that post.

2. I didn't lie, as I never claimed that to be a fact, and it's clear that it was an educated guess.

Ok then i fully appologise, and will be more careful reading posts, Thank you Sir.

Jeez £20 is abit much, but of course i'll pay if it comes to London, sucker that i am

it will be google showcase it said 20 but when went to look to book it was 10 pounds,

its 1 night only 8pm

Edited by TAYLOR

Axl needs to get with the times. Why no Blu-ray ?

DVD is so old hat..

Do we know for certain that there's no blu ray? I'll be bummed if so,

No one knows anything for certain at this point.

Ok cool. That's what I thought, but I just wanted to check.