02 London Show stated for DVD Release

tsunta421

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think, you know, Guns N' Roses would have something to say about this. :crazy:

Axl is probably trying to block its release :P

Honestly, would that surprise anyone in the slightest?

I hope he does stop this from being released. It really is terrible.

You do realize that you won't have to buy it and nobody will ever force you to watch it, right?

You do? Good. Go piss on another thread then. For fuck's sake, the whining is getting old.

:/

...this is atrocious

Are you kidding? its the best performance of paradise city in zillion years,cant you hear the rasp? thats is because is an audience recording! if you are in the front row you will hear the rasp,the rasp its only for the VIP tickets! you are a cupcake and Axl is singing like 90s!

Ok,for those that think that the relase of London 02 2012 is "the last nail in the coffin" and we cant stand this circus anymore,instead of buying this new dvd

buy this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQw-8vLmIE

If we want Mickey Mouse,we want THE ORIGINAL LINEUP,and sing the songs like were recorded.Im not giving one € more to this GNR.

You'd think, you know, Guns N' Roses would have something to say about this. :crazy:

Axl is probably trying to block its release :P

Honestly, would that surprise anyone in the slightest?

I hope he does stop this from being released. It really is terrible.

Why in the hell would he release this? He sounded so much better in Hollywood a few months ago. Weird.

...this is atrocious

Are you kidding? its the best performance of paradise city in zillion years,cant you hear the rasp? thats is because is an audience recording! if you are in the front row you will hear the rasp,the rasp its only for the VIP tickets! you are a cupcake and Axl is singing like 90s!

Ok,for those that think that the relase of London 02 2012 is "the last nail in the coffin" and we cant stand this circus anymore,instead of buying this new dvd

buy this

If we want Mickey Mouse,we want THE ORIGINAL LINEUP,and sing the songs like were recorded.Im not giving one € more to this GNR.

no one cares about you idiot.

At least you didn't post another private conversation :thumbsup:

Just received a message from livebeats. I asked them about the date announced by that german cinema, why they aren't promoting it if the date is decided and if it's gonna be world wide.

Their reply:

" Sorry for the late response. Yes, it will be in movie theaters in different parts of the world. The announcement made in Germany was without our approval. Therefore, we cannot confirm the date. As soon as all necessary arrangements are settled, there will be the respective announcements."

In other words, they haven't decided on a date yet and they are still sorting out what they were rying to sot out 2 months ago. I dont believe any dates from anyone, before GN'R or Livebeats start announcing them

We get it - you don't like this concert. Don't buy it if it comes out.

Bitter ex-fans ;)

Dude, I will be there for Vegas, and I love the new band. I have been a fan since the beginning, that notwithstanding, this is a pretty sub par performance. And if they release it as is, I won't own it, it just doesn't sound good. I am happy for all that will love it, cause good for you. But I will pass, and anyone who thinks it is below average for GNR, and are expressing that opinion has that right.

I wonder if they're cutting Axl's speech about the set getting cut short because of organisers telling him that people have to get the last public transport. How about taking the blame for showing up way too late Axl?

How about taking the blame for showing up way too late Axl?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Guns N Roses is going to be shown across the country in australia in less than a month, and no information or advertisements/trailers on the event cinema site ... great start so far :thumbsup:

...this is atrocious

buy this

Axl is singing like the good old days,and this lineup is more sucessfull than the old band. :jerkoff:

it would be better (atleast) the O2 Dublin show, There Was a Time, full enncore and dont cry with rasp

We are GNR fans, we never get what we really want :thumbsup: at very least we get something tangible to get.

yeah, we force ourselves to like it, but, there are better 2012 shows, the london o2 its kind of the worst one to choose for a dvd (only izzy makes it "acceptable"), not even full setlist and axl performance its just meh...

Actually the Hollywood show I went to in 2012 was MUCH better sounding. I am flummoxed as to why he chose this for a DVD release...but hey, he can do what he wants.