where the fuck is it

adler groovy

Where the fuck is the uncensored section at? I fuckin get in fucking trouble for postin in the wrong fucking section. I thought it meant smoke your cig in anyway you fucking want. Just because i use the word fuck excessively. Some point out. I get fucked. Where is the real fuckin uncensore section?

Where the fuck is the uncensored section at? I fuckin get in fucking trouble for postin in the wrong fucking section. I thought it meant smoke your cig in anyway you fucking want. Just because i use the word fuck excessively. Some point out. I get fucked. Where is the real fuckin uncensore section?

We don't have a section where you can make posts that make no sense.

You can say fuck all you want anywhere, but if you're just making posts that look like spam, then it's not unreasonable for mods to come along and give you a warning or a suspension.

Some fuckin times my brain fucks up and a bunch of shit comes out. Fucking brain injuries ars not fun.

Ha. You'll just have to take an extra 5 minutes to type an intelligible message then buddy! :kiss:

Fuckin no fuckin disrespect but fukin mauve its best i dont post much cause i cant control it when i have a spell.

Some fuckin times my brain fucks up and a bunch of shit comes out. Fucking brain injuries ars not fun.

Ha. You'll just have to take an extra 5 minutes to type an intelligible message then buddy! :kiss:

Fuckin no fuckin disrespect but fukin mauve its best i dont post much cause i cant control it when i have a spell.

Maybe indeed my man. Sorry.