Rock in Rio 5

Lucky girl

Hello Gunners.

Next year we ( from Brazil) gonna have the 5th edition of festival. Yesterday it was announced Iron Maiden, Metallica and Bruce Springteen. Nices headlines. However brazilian´s fas wants GNR too.

I knew that invented depends exclusive the manager of festival. That´s why we making agitation on twitter to trying bring them.

who's wants help us can follow this link https://twitter.com/GNR_inRIR2013 and retweet these phases

#SemGunsNRosesSemRockInRio.

#QueremosGunsNRosesnoRockInRio13Caralho

Thank very much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm sorry, didn't you hear? Some informed posters on this forum (several of which who have posted in this thread) have told us GnR don't actually play to big crowds. They live in this world of delusion where GnR didn't tour South America last year.

Oh I'm sorry, didn't you hear? Some informed posters on this forum (several of which who have posted in this thread) have told us GnR don't actually play to big crowds. They live in this world of delusion where GnR didn't tour South America last year.

I wish they didn't. One of the worst shows I've paid to see, should've gone home after System of a Down.

I wish they didn't. One of the worst shows I've paid to see, should've gone home after System of a Down.

It might be better if they come back once they have some touring momentum going, they were great in Europe in the spring, still one of the best live shows around... I don't think they should headline this festival though.

Tough shit. People love GnR. Despite your critical commentary, there were some highlights. Estranged was performed well, along with several others. But yeah, not their best gig, for sure.

You are making aggitation alright.

I would like to ask apologize to all mygnrforum´s member who don't like my request, but unfortunately I'm not rich to pay particular show or money to travel to Vegas

My desire is one show per year.

So sorry if i wrote wrong. it's not my intention.

I would like to ask apologize to all mygnrforum´s member who don't like my request, but unfortunately I'm not rich to pay particular show or money to travel to Vegas

Don't feel bad. It's not your fault that dipshits have decided to infest this place.

See what i mean a lovely request from an innocent member and all you losers do is make them feel like shit, you are serious assholes. This place is stupid. Fuck it.

You have done nothing wrong, I will support you, fuck the losers in this place.

When nanana and no one's left to blame.... i know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame so nanana nananah there's no one left to blame and it's nanana nanana when there's no one left to blame - axl re-writing NR in Rio last year. he wish there was someone left to blame...

When nanana and no one's left to blame.... i know that you can love me when there's no one left to blame so nanana nananah there's no one left to blame and it's nanana nanana when there's no one left to blame - axl re-writing NR in Rio last year. he wish there was someone left to blame...

That would have been a lot funnier for all involved if you had left it bouncing around your head. :shrugs:

Thanks for all support.

For me these bullshits comments are contradictions, because i´m GNR fan in forum of GNR !!!! I´m not in "ONE DIRECTION" forum. I didnt saw nothing wrong with my request.

Doesnt matter if last show was good or bad. I´m fa since i was teneager in 90´s I will always want see GNR ESPECIALLY AXL.

Sorry for my bad english and mistakes.

Edited by Lucky girl