DJ Ashba BBF and Fortus tonight on FOX Vegas MORE ACCESS

Un42nutzly

Be sure to tune into Fox 5’s MORE Access TONIGHT at 6 pm, as Guns N' Roses take over the studio to promote their first-ever residency, Appetite for Democracy! The band will play 12 mind-blowing shows at The Joint, starting tomorrow night, Oct 31 thru Sat, Nov 24. Check your local listings for times & channels. Get your TICKETS HERE ---->http://sos.me/n5uih/0

Edited by GNRFan53

Guest RonMexico82

Fox....why would they go on republican trash TV?

Because liberals make no since

:lol:

This was filmed the other day right.

Edited by RonMexico82

Thought I was on a GNR forum, must have stumbled upon an imature politics forum it seems.

Anyway to actually comment on topic, hopefully this gets uploaded to youtube or something. Will just be promoting the upcoming concerts but always good to see another interview and even better that it seems as if they have played a song going by the pictures.

I doubt someone records this interview, to be honest. Best bet to see it is to watch it live. They are performing then afterwards doing a "fun interview". Should be good!

Thought I was on a GNR forum, must have stumbled upon an imature politics forum it seems.

Anyway to actually comment on topic, hopefully this gets uploaded to youtube or something. Will just be promoting the upcoming concerts but always good to see another interview and even better that it seems as if they have played a song going by the pictures.

I doubt someone records this interview, to be honest. Best bet to see it is to watch it live. They are performing then afterwards doing a "fun interview". Should be good!

Don't live in America so cant watch live otherwise I would have, won't be disappointed if it doesn't make its way online as there will be plenty GNR videos coming soon with the concerts.

Does the link not work? http://www.myfoxla.com/category/239379/live-newscast-feed

Don't live in America so cant watch live otherwise I would have, won't be disappointed if it doesn't make its way online as there will be plenty GNR videos coming soon with the concerts.

Does the link not work? http://www.myfoxla.c...e-newscast-feed

No unless its meant to be a black screen with no sound.

Yeah its not on yet. Should be on in 2 and a half hours.

politic talk: yay right movement rules!!! religious right movement rulesss, fuck homos, fuck earth, fuck the poor, fuck other nations....

SACARSM.

gnr talk; I read on twitter that they will perform.... who will sing lol