The Weather

Christinith

Today is going to be 111 degrees (44C) :(

Third day in a row over 104.

I saw in the papers that the tennis players were collapsing in the heat over there. That's crazy.
Yeah, it's most unfortunate that the Open is on THIS week of all weeks. By Saturday it will be much cooler.

Play suspended due to heat. Horseshit. At least at Laver and Hisense they have a roof to close.
It was 112 degrees. It fuckin cooks you here. A House near me set on fire yesterday for no reason other than the heart. That's how it is.

I live on a flight path... As I post this I can hear a jet with the sound cars make as they drive through the rain; I'm not counting aeroplanes as weather, but to me; it's part of it. - Storm; lower jet.

Also, so other places, Brixton; guess it's the same flight path or another one (There's like two up there), but the flight path that's over Brixton.. They're lower anyway because they're closer to the airport.

Today is going to be 111 degrees (44C) :(

Third day in a row over 104.

I saw in the papers that the tennis players were collapsing in the heat over there. That's crazy.
Yeah, it's most unfortunate that the Open is on THIS week of all weeks. By Saturday it will be much cooler.

Play suspended due to heat. Horseshit. At least at Laver and Hisense they have a roof to close.
It was 112 degrees. It fuckin cooks you here. A House near me set on fire yesterday for no reason other than the heart. That's how it is.

It gets that hot here, I am no stranger to the heat. I don't play tennis in it, but I also don't bring home 30,000 bucks for playing 3 hours of tennis.

• 3 months later...
Guest Len B'stard

I thought California was really hot and that? :) You're lucky darlin', fuck living round here, you wanna see what it's like walking 2 miles in the fuckin' horrible rain every morning, I'd love to live in your climate. One thing i love about extreme heat is that it's almost impossible to dress smart in it, get that slouch look going :)

Edited by sugaraylen

I thought California was really hot and that? :) You're lucky darlin', fuck living round here, you wanna see what it's like walking 2 miles in the fuckin' horrible rain every morning, I'd love to live in your climate. One thing i love about extreme heat is that it's almost impossible to dress smart in it, get that slouch look going :)

It's not usually really hot where I live. It's usually in the 70's I think most of the time. California is a big place, so there are deserty places where it's hot most of the time, but I live on the coast in Southern CA, so the weather is normally very mild here. Hot weather is unpleasant.

It's not usually really hot where I live. It's usually in the 70's I think most of the time. California is a big place, so there are deserty places where it's hot most of the time, but I live on the coast in Southern CA, so the weather is normally very mild here. Hot weather is unpleasant.

Unless you have central AC :hug: