The Weather

Christinith

I feel sorry for the poor bastards playing 5 setters in the Aussie Open.

I don't. They earn a shitload of money for playing tennis, there has to be SOMETHING hard about it. :lol:

The bizarre thing is its going to be over 105 degrees every day until Saturday when the cool change comes through. :o

That'll sort the men from the boys.

• Like 1

I don't. They earn a shitload of money for playing tennis, there has to be SOMETHING hard about it. :lol:

The bizarre thing is its going to be over 105 degrees every day until Saturday when the cool change comes through. :o

That'll sort the men from the boys.or

or

It should be around 28C or 82F overnight so we get some relief. At midnight it's gone down to 33C or 92F right now.

Guest Len B'stard

I dont understand temperatures, what Celsius, Farenheitv is, what means hot or cold or whatever. Figure its jus the bigger the number the hotter the shit is but i dont actually properly know.

That'll sort the men from the boys.or

or

It should be around 28C or 82F overnight so we get some relief. At midnight it's gone down to 33C or 92F right now.

GET READY FOR IT! HERE WE GO!!!

Wednesday: 41 C (105 F)

Thursday: 41 C

Friday: 42 C (107 F)

Then Saturday down to 24. This is wacko!

• Like 1

Today is going to be 111 degrees (44C) :(

Third day in a row over 104.

I saw in the papers that the tennis players were collapsing in the heat over there. That's crazy.

Yeah, it's most unfortunate that the Open is on THIS week of all weeks. By Saturday it will be much cooler.

Today is going to be 111 degrees (44C) :(

Third day in a row over 104.

I saw in the papers that the tennis players were collapsing in the heat over there. That's crazy.

Yeah, it's most unfortunate that the Open is on THIS week of all weeks. By Saturday it will be much cooler.

Play suspended due to heat. Horseshit. At least at Laver and Hisense they have a roof to close.

It snowed again today. The good news it's supposed to hit forty degrees this Sunday. That's short and t-shirt temperatures for us Minnesotans.

I'm happy about that. I plan on getting nice and heavily buzzed watching playoff football. It's the last hurrah before I have to go back to school hell. :)

You just have til this summer and you're done don't you?