Is the band recording?

wreckless

It would be a shame to just use the CD2 Sessions as a way to escape having this new band writing and recording. If you ask me, watching the footage DJ posted of his hotel room, Team Brazil is pretty damn good to these guys. And in a way it would be nice if the band came to Axl and asked if he wanted to get together for a Jam Writing Session. I mean they're probably paid top dollar and they get all the gear and luxuries they could ask for seemingly. I don't know if as a member I would refuse to write just because I wasn't getting paid per minute.

Then again if for CD I was paid per minute, maybe I'd feel cheated? I guess that might be why it cost 14 million.

But if they did do three albums that is only 4 to 5 Mil per album technically

Would you create and record music with a band if you weren't paid for your work?

CD came out four years ago. Crazy that the band hasn't written or recorded together in four years.

I would like to see a boxset with the rest of the CD era material. Then new recording with current band for a following CD. I would mind a live recording or DVD of some of the acoustic shows and of course live DVD from these last few years of touring. I would vote for taking the best recordings from different shows over just a single show.

from what Axl was saying it seemed like he was done with CD. like he talked about it in the past tense as done in piecemeal and he wanted to write lyrc, melody and music together like AFD this time. Which would suggest that Dj is important. So that is a possibility. So would the old CD songs then just become demos and be re-recorded.

I have a feeling Axl will move on and Dj will make his mark.

It seems like they have enough material for a record it's just deciding what and then recording or finishing it off. but they are going play India and Indonesia, then Australia, it seems like they will continue to tour and put out the follow up all the way?

from what Axl was saying it seemed like he was done with CD. like he talked about it in the past tense as done in piecemeal and he wanted to write lyrc, melody and music together like AFD this time. Which would suggest that Dj is important. So that is a possibility. So would the old CD songs then just become demos and be re-recorded.

I have a feeling Axl will move on and Dj will make his mark.

I think as soon as they know Axl's ready to go in the studio, we'll start hearing about it.