Is the band recording?

wreckless

Is the band recording during this Vegas tour? I thought 4-tus & other members said something like that.

I don't think anyone said they would be recording, but some band members said they hoped they would work on the next record. Whether that included actually recording or just writing and composing, I don't know.

Is the band recording during this Vegas tour? I thought 4-tus & other members said something like that.

I don't think anyone said they would be recording, but some band members said they hoped they would work on the next record. Whether that included actually recording or just writing and composing, I don't know.

Caram is there, so maybe it's mixin' the finished record with Axl?

Edited by Russel Nash

Caram is there, so maybe it's mixin' the finished record with Axl?

Source?

I get my hopes up for a future new gnr album (cd2 or totally new or whatever the code name)

Axl talked about a new album in the USA Today interview

When was the last time Axl mentioned, talked about the next album?

Other members interviews mean jackshit, sorry, but if Axl mentioned...

maybe something happened

But i don't think it was a quick process, lol

Edited by Crash Diet

Some songs have been finished for a while, we're prob. going to see them go in the studio to record a few songs with the current lineup. I don't think Axl and Caram have ever stopped mixing songs. It's probably going to come down to 2 or 3 songs Axl wants to get the band together in the studio.

It would be a shame to just use the CD2 Sessions as a way to escape having this new band writing and recording. If you ask me, watching the footage DJ posted of his hotel room, Team Brazil is pretty damn good to these guys. And in a way it would be nice if the band came to Axl and asked if he wanted to get together for a Jam Writing Session. I mean they're probably paid top dollar and they get all the gear and luxuries they could ask for seemingly. I don't know if as a member I would refuse to write just because I wasn't getting paid per minute.

Then again if for CD I was paid per minute, maybe I'd feel cheated? I guess that might be why it cost 14 million.

But if they did do three albums that is only 4 to 5 Mil per album technically

Edited by jimb0