HAVE U REALLY BEEN SURPRISED IN ANY OF THE VEGAS SHOWS?

rosesforcure

Catcher and TWAT being played is sup rising. It shouldnt be really. I think the piano must be cool live. Dancing girls, face paint. The band are involved in the show. So outside of visual things and set list what else can they do to surprise us? Guest spot maybe. if Elvis came on stage that would be a surprise.

Like everybody else, I was mildly surprised/ pleased when they played The Seeker, Catcher and TWAT, but since then it's been the same old shit. They said how they were going to have to make these shows different from each other and they really haven't at all. The setlist is the same with the exception of two songs and yet another cover. If they're not going to write or play new music, they at the very least need to vary the setlist more. Out Ta Get Me, Think About You, IRS, Yesterdays, My Michelle, Oh My God - give the fans SOMETHING that's out of the ordinary.

The shows have been different, songs in different order. There is three master setlists they're choosing from. They don't take any songs out, they just keep adding. Out Ta Get Me was played, Think is on one of them, as is IRS, Oh My God, Nice Boys, Perfect Crime. Setlists are different that #UCAP and the North American tour last season. I don't think Michelle is on any of them this time around, but they played it on #UCAP a few times. Each US ran has been different so far...but some of you are too negative to notice that.

Satisfied... pretty much. Nice stage props, long shows, nice covers, good sets.

Surprised - not at all. It's just more of the same from what we've all seen before. To surprise me this band would have to show progress. And by progress I mean new songs, signs they are recording something, announcements. A feeling that there are exciting things ahead for Guns n' Roses. So far, they haven't done that.

But the shows have been as good as they possibly can without the added value of new material.

The floating piano was a nice surprise.

The jerk throwing a cup of water at the bass player and Axl stopping the show. What an asshole! I think he was thrown out for it! lol

The dancers I knew about, so no surprise, plus it's Vegas, you'd expect it.

I was happy the stage show was different than the concert I saw last year.

I was also a little surprised by Axl's energy! :)