Vote For GNR TOUR OF THE YEAR – 2012 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK AWARDS

Silent Jay

Voted again for Bruce Springsteen. I still can't believe people are voting for Motley Crue. :crazy:

Ok, we get it, you don't like GNR.

No, I think it's pretty factual that Bruce Springsteen's tour shat on every existing musician's face.

Nonetheless, I'm pitching a vote for both the Boss and GN'R because Crue winning is just embarrassing.

Some ppl here like me don't like Springsteen. He is very successful in the US, but when it comes the world is another story. Don't remember him in a sold out River Plate stadium. And i think there's a reason behind all that.

Besides, this is a GNR forum, not a Bruce Springsteen forum.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted again for Bruce Springsteen. I still can't believe people are voting for Motley Crue. :crazy:

Ok, we get it, you don't like GNR. Now get the fuck out, Roberto.

I like GNR, I would choose them over Motley Crue. :shrugs:

Okay, so do us a favor and put in a few vote for Guns? :P

We need all the votes we can get. the margin between Guns and Kiss/MC is narrowing:

GN'R:33.67

Kiss/MC: 31.06

Yes, I will vote for Guns cos it will be embarrasing if Motley Crue wins.

Edited by izzygirl

There's another vote going. PHOTO OF THE YEAR – 2012 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK AWARDS. If you guys are up to more voting ha ha. ... This one has Axl on the moon with supposedly Neil Armstrong. ATM Axl is losing by A LOT to KISS.

http://ultimateclass...ic-rock-awards/

astronaut625.jpg

KISS.jpg

Lol, that is hilarious but it's okay to let the Kiss army have that win - the Kiss photo is real after all. Winning best tour is much better than winning best photo or best ad... :D

Edit: I ended up voting for the Sammy Hagar+James Hetfield pic. That was priceless. The Aerosmith twins are a close second.

Edited by The Archer

There's another vote going. PHOTO OF THE YEAR – 2012 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK AWARDS. If you guys are up to more voting ha ha. ... This one has Axl on the moon with supposedly Neil Armstrong. ATM Axl is losing by A LOT to KISS.

astronaut625.jpg

KISS.jpg

Lol, that is hilarious but it's okay to let the Kiss army have that win - the Kiss photo is real after all. Winning best tour is much better than winning best photo or best ad... :D

Edit: I ended up voting for the Sammy Hagar+James Hetfield pic. That was priceless. The Aerosmith twins are a close second.

LOL I was thinking the same...let them win the stupid photo one :rofl-lol:

astronaut625.jpg

KISS.jpg

The Gunner army just walloped the Kiss army :D

Congrats everyone and congrats to Guns N' Roses!!!

Edited by The Archer

astronaut625.jpg

KISS.jpg

The Gunner army just walloped the Kiss army :D

Congrats everyone and congrats to Guns N' Roses!!!

We don't even have an Army!! This is the power of GNR!! Congrats to everyone who vote!

GUNS N’ ROSES – 2012 TOUR OF THE YEAR WINNERS

Axl-Rose.jpg

In a race that wasn’t even particularly close, and for the second year in a row, Guns N’ Roses have won the honors for Tour of the Year in the 2012 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards, as decided by our annual readers poll.

The group won by a landslide, taking 38% of the total vote and besting the second-ranked Kiss / Motley Cruetour by nearly ten percentage points. Kiss and the Crue captured 29% of the overall vote. Those two tours captured more than two-thirds of all the votes that were cast, while former Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slashcame in a distant third with 7%.

The Journey / Loverboy / Pat Benatar triple bill ranked fourth with 6% of the vote, beating Van Halen, whom 5% of our readers thought rocked the hardest live in 2012. Perennial arena fillers Rush came in next, landing 4% of the vote, and the much-anticipated Aerosmith / Cheap Trick pairing got 3% of our readers’ votes.

The rest of the nominees accounted for less than ten percent of the total votes cast, with those divided up among Roger Waters (1.97%), Bruce Springsteen (1.75%), Def Leppard / Poison / Lita Ford (1.43%), theRolling Stones (1.25%), ZZ Top (1%), the Who (.72%), Ted Nugent /REO Speedwagon / Styx (.67%), and finally Neil Young & Crazy Horse, who placed last with just .39% of the readers’ votes.

Congratulations to Guns N’ Roses, who have overcome their doubters and critics to not only release an album and tour successfully, but are also taking this award home for the second year in a row after winning the 2011 Tour of the Year as well.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-2012-tour-of-the-year-winners/

rock3

GUNS N’ ROSES – 2012 TOUR OF THE YEAR WINNERS

Axl-Rose.jpg

In a race that wasn’t even particularly close, and for the second year in a row, Guns N’ Roses have won the honors for Tour of the Year in the 2012 Ultimate Classic Rock Awards, as decided by our annual readers poll.

The group won by a landslide, taking 38% of the total vote and besting the second-ranked Kiss / Motley Cruetour by nearly ten percentage points. Kiss and the Crue captured 29% of the overall vote. Those two tours captured more than two-thirds of all the votes that were cast, while former Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slashcame in a distant third with 7%.

The Journey/ Loverboy/ Pat Benatar triple bill ranked fourth with 6% of the vote, beating Van Halen, whom 5% of our readers thought rocked the hardest live in 2012. Perennial arena fillers Rush came in next, landing 4% of the vote, and the much-anticipated Aerosmith / Cheap Trick pairing got 3% of our readers’ votes.

The rest of the nominees accounted for less than ten percent of the total votes cast, with those divided up among Roger Waters (1.97%), Bruce Springsteen (1.75%), Def Leppard / Poison/ Lita Ford (1.43%), theRolling Stones (1.25%), ZZ Top (1%), the Who (.72%), Ted Nugent /REO Speedwagon / Styx (.67%), and finally Neil Young & Crazy Horse, who placed last with just .39% of the readers’ votes.

Congratulations to Guns N’ Roses, who have overcome their doubters and critics to not only release an album and tour successfully, but are also taking this award home for the second year in a row after winning the 2011 Tour of the Year as well.

http://ultimateclass...e-year-winners/

rock3

sick