Vote For GNR TOUR OF THE YEAR – 2012 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK AWARDS

Silent Jay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GN'R's tour is probably the worst on that list. An aimless tour of a moth-eaten old record led by a frontman with declining vocal abilities and a bunch of non-entities, the Democracy tour has been plagued by controversy (the models thing; the lateness) and gaffes (Rio 4 and the Bridge School).

Edited by DieselDaisy

I really hope GNR don't lose to Motley Crue. Vince can't even sing anymore.

As for Kiss, yeah, they put on a great show, but it's still the whole pyro stuff and basically the same Kiss show with different songs.

Anyway, I voted for GNR because they were the best concert I saw this year.

The Boss wins by a landslide. Upwards of 200 different songs playing, a #1 record to support, at least one 4 hour show, guest appearances by Eddie Vedder, Tom Morello, and others....please. The people voting for anyone else have not seen Bruce on this tour.

:wub:

Exactly. Best Tour by far and I'm being completely realistic. :shrugs:

WOW, gotta vote for him

• 3 weeks later...

*Bump*

Guns are a full 4.5% ahead despite the Kiss army. So, let's keep them on top through the week for the win!

Voted GN'R ! :thumbsup: hey The Archer, ... love your new sig! :kiss:

You are the ultimate Axlite @ Angeles :wub:

Voted again for Bruce Springsteen. I still can't believe people are voting for Motley Crue. :crazy:

Ok, we get it, you don't like GNR. Now get the fuck out, Roberto.

lol. At least, Slash is ahead of Springsteen but once again, GN'R's true fans are killing it.....never should underestimate the Kiss Army though. This could be close. Just barely 4 points seperating 1 and 2.

Edited by The Archer

Voted again for Bruce Springsteen. I still can't believe people are voting for Motley Crue. :crazy:

Ok, we get it, you don't like GNR. Now get the fuck out, Roberto.

I like GNR, I would choose them over Motley Crue. :shrugs:

Okay, so do us a favor and put in a few vote for Guns? :P

We need all the votes we can get. the margin between Guns and Kiss/MC is narrowing:

GN'R:33.67

Kiss/MC: 31.06

Edited by The Archer

Ok, we get it, you don't like GNR.

No, I think it's pretty factual that Bruce Springsteen's tour shat on every existing musician's face.

Nonetheless, I'm pitching a vote for both the Boss and GN'R because Crue winning is just embarrassing.