Vote For GNR TOUR OF THE YEAR – 2012 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK AWARDS

Silent Jay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce does deserve to win, from a musical perspective. Guns N Roses, not quite as iconic anymore, still a great show. KISS and Crue have and always will be a visual sorta show with fireworks shooting off and midgets dancing. Slash is a straight forward Rock n Roll show, cause he brings it every fuckin night.

it all depends on taste.

Don't get me wrong, Guns in Philly was the most fun I've ever had at a non-Springsteen show. But I would take Springsteen nosebleeds over GNR on the barrier. The man is one of a kind. I've litterally seen the band make up arrangements of songs on stage. That's how spontaneous Bruce shows are. "Let's play this song! We don't know it, but let's make it up!"

Don't get me wrong, Guns in Philly was the most fun I've ever had at a non-Springsteen show. But I would take Springsteen nosebleeds over GNR on the barrier. The man is one of a kind. I've litterally seen the band make up arrangements of songs on stage. That's how spontaneous Bruce shows are. "Let's play this song! We don't know it, but let's make it up!"

And that's why I love him so much. There are great bands and great tours in that list (and Motley Crue too :lol:).. but nothing can compare with The Boss when it comes to live performances. There are no firework, dancers, lights, special effects or whatever but he is fuckin' amazing by himself.

Edited by izzygirl

Voted and voted from my friends' laptops and cell phones too :D

Springsteen's touring is legendary, so I'd probably vote for that from a more 'objectively' subjective standpoint, if that makes sense. He actually just played my school last month and people were raving about it.

<_<

Voted for The Rolling Stones again. :)

Tell us, why are you here pitoloco? All you do in this forum is post your negativity and your hate to the band. You obviously don't like GNR, so why don't you just... FUCK OFF!!

I don't have to tell you shit.

ohh 2 cool 4 school, yeah.. is soooo cool to bash GNR in a forum. The truth is that you don't have time to answer and fapping with hentai.

on topic: Voted again to GNR.

Tell us, why are you here pitoloco? All you do in this forum is post your negativity and your hate to the band. You obviously don't like GNR, so why don't you just... FUCK OFF!!

Yes, get out of here. Ask yourself why you are here spreading shit. Just go. Thanks

Yes, get out of here. Ask yourself why you are here spreading shit. Just go. Thanks

Why these shitty little posters think they have the right to question me? It's funny. If you don't like me, you're the one who needs to go away 'cause I won't leave. :)

Why these shitty little posters think they have the right to question me? It's funny. If you don't like me, you're the one who needs to go away 'cause I won't leave. :)

Between being childish, mentally deficient or a little sick in the head you have a lot of excuses to stay in a forum that you have no reason to :)

Edited by The Archer

Between being childish, mentally deficient or a little sick in the head you have a lot of excuses to stay in a forum that you have no reason to :)

Whining and more whining. Yet you spend your glorious time with a childish, mentally deficient or a little sick in the head poster in this forum. Will I say what I think of you? No, I'm not that stupid. :)

PS: Voted for The Rolling Stones again! rock3