Vote For GNR TOUR OF THE YEAR – 2012 ULTIMATE CLASSIC ROCK AWARDS

Silent Jay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boss wins by a landslide. Upwards of 200 different songs playing, a #1 record to support, at least one 4 hour show, guest appearances by Eddie Vedder, Tom Morello, and others....please. The people voting for anyone else have not seen Bruce on this tour.

The Boss wins by a landslide. Upwards of 200 different songs playing, a #1 record to support, at least one 4 hour show, guest appearances by Eddie Vedder, Tom Morello, and others....please. The people voting for anyone else have not seen Bruce on this tour.

:wub:

Exactly. Best Tour by far and I'm being completely realistic. :shrugs:

Edited by izzygirl

I've just been convinced to change my vote.

I've just been convinced to change my vote.

:wub: Well done.

4 HOURS!! What a beast! Respect.

4 HOURS!! What a beast! Respect.

Indeed! And he did 4 hours not just one day, it was night after night. In Milan it was raining cats and dogs and he didn't mind to get completely wet alomgside the audience. Moreover, he doesn't follow the same setlist every night, he sings what people ask him to play.

Edit: Sorry for turning this into a Springsteen appreciation thread. I can't help myself.

Edited by izzygirl

I just saw Rush for the fourth time last month and as usual they were incredible! They played the majority of their new album with a small orchestra and the whole setlist was totally different than any of their recent tours.

So I gotta give my vote to them, although Springsteen is up there as well

GNR doesn't deserve a single vote until a new album is released..

I voted for Bruce Springsteen. I can't believe he isn't leading the poll.

Can't stand Springsteen but I'd rather have anyone lead than Motley/KISS. The Tour was, by all accounts, a joke :confused:

Then you should have voted for Guns N' fuckin' Roses

maybe he doesntlike joke cover bands??

Can't stand Springsteen but I'd rather have anyone lead than Motley/KISS. The Tour was, by all accounts, a joke :confused:

How are they are a cover band if the original singer is there?

How are they are a cover band if the original singer is there?

Cuz half of whoever else in the band is playing parts that they didn't write or record...