New tour poster features the Greatest Hits album cover...

The Glow Inc.

So u guys really check this board just to see about tour updates? Or do u have the shred of hope your gonna see a rumor about a new album? Or maybe a new leaked song? I agree I don't think anything is likely for a while and the longer the while the less likely anything will ever be released again. But if I thought a new album was a definitive "no," I would stop checking rumor boards

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I hear complaining again for fuck sakes?

Get a fuckin' life losers.

What's even more pathetic is a bitch like you complaining about others complaining.

No, it's not. He's talking about something he likes, you and your retarded friends are talking about something you don't like. Reality is, he's right - you should get a nice and healthier life. You know, maybe you should find a board devoted to something you enjoy...?

It's not our problem that some of you nutters can't really take criticism towards Axl. If you can't take it I suggest HTGTH.

I don't give a fuck about all the criticism towards Axl. What bothers me is how you still manage to come here day after day since you don't like GnR anymore.

I love GNR. But Axl and his employees are not GNR. I'm sorry about that. And if you won't take my word for it. Take Izzy Stradlin's word for it, the man responsible for most GNR hit songs.

"This band is not Guns N' Roses and the fans know that."

Why add that to the poster?

..guess past hits are Axl's Bread N'Butter

For all other major bands as well doofus

Except that other major(I am not sure that nugnr can be considered a major band today) bands still have members that actually have something to do with the bands recorded material.

Thanks for that.. as that I was getting at. Other than Axl and a bit of Dizzy, none of the current members have anything to do with the Hits album, and it is safe to say there will never be another GN'R hits album.

Edited by star

Yeah Rob from Metallica was great on Kill Em All and Chris Broderick from Megadeth was amazing on Rust in Peace.

Oh let's not forget Wiliam Duvall sounded great on the Rooster recording.

I also like John Corabi on Dr. Feelgood, great album!

Metallica is 3/4 original. The two most important members of the band are still there.

Megadeth is basically Mustaine's solo thing. He writes pretty much all riffs in the music.

and so on...

You have used this same dumb argument lots of times.

nuGNR except Axl has nothing to do with the glory days of the band or their recordings.

You failed...

Metallica is 2/4 for your information.

Just like GNR actually :shrugs:

And i'm pretty sure Marty and the other guys helped a lot wit hthe Megadeth songs...just like GNR.

Edited by volcano62

This stupid "original" argument again?

Metallica is known for who was in the band during their material releases. 3/4 of them are still there. No one outside of the feuding morons care about Ron and Dave's roles in Metallica. Just like no one but the morons care about what you consider original.

Do you realize how stupid it makes you look to include guys into a band where their input is mostly irrelevant while you dismiss more relevant members of GNR? It genuinely makes you look like a mouth breathing retard. Think before you post.