New tour poster features the Greatest Hits album cover...

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so now theyre promoting a 8 year old album to increase ticket sales? seems like a mistake cuz it says "on sale now".

Bit of an insult to the current band, isn't it. Especially after Axl's HOF stance.

The poster is promoting the sale of an album that doesn't profit anybody in the current band except for Axl. Weird way to run a band, but I'm sure somebody will say it shows how amazing Team Brazil is as band managers.

So Axl is keeping this tour going because he wants to keep working CD.......but the poster promotes an album the current band had nothing to do with?

25060_473215899387370_611363618_n.jpg

That says it all...

Still time to release a new album and print a new pic next to the old one...

but even if it will not happen (probably)....the shows will be rockin !!!

Congratz Aussie fans....no worries....it's gonna be great again !!!

I agree the GNR show will be awesome! You Aussie fans are in for a special treat! Axl and GNR will blow you all away! :)

Oh no ! Move over the USA gun debate - we have a much bigger controversy!

Seriously? They cant put a GnR album on a tour poster... Some of you "critics" are desperately pathetic :(

For fucks sake....

Topic: Yeah, the GH thing kinda sucks, but that is one damn good looking poster though :) And seeing those three bands in one night would be fucking awesome! Wish I could go.

Seriously? They cant put a GnR album on a tour poster... Some of you "critics" are desperately pathetic :(

It however is a symptom of what GN'R have become however, i.e. a greatest hits act.

It however is a symptom of what GN'R have become however, i.e. a greatest hits act.

So?

Which is not a good thing if, you desire such things as creativity and art from your bands.

So?

Which is not a good thing if, you desire such things as creativity and art from your bands.

You can't always get what you desire and nobody on earth owes you shit. Time to wake up to that reality. Absolutely no amount of whining will change it. :thumbsup: