New tour poster features the Greatest Hits album cover...

The Glow Inc.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no ! Move over the USA gun debate - we have a much bigger controversy!

Seriously? They cant put a GnR album on a tour poster... Some of you "critics" are desperately pathetic :(

It however is a symptom of what GN'R have become however, i.e. a greatest hits act.

Thats fine by me. Alot of bands are the same. Lots of touring and fewer and fewer new music releases. Things in 2012 are still much better than the GnR 'silent years'...

I'd go see Axl & GnR perform every week if I could ! :)

Oh no ! Move over the USA gun debate - we have a much bigger controversy!

Seriously? They cant put a GnR album on a tour poster... Some of you "critics" are desperately pathetic :(

It however is a symptom of what GN'R have become however, i.e. a greatest hits act.

Thats fine by me. Alot of bands are the same. Lots of touring and fewer and fewer new music releases. Things in 2012 are still much better than the GnR 'silent years'...

I'd go see Axl & GnR perform every week if I could ! :)

We have now reached 6 pages worth of discussion about the Greatest Hits being featured in the lower left hand corner of an Australian tour poster. 7 pages and beyond, here we come! :wow:

Would they rather it still be the CD tour?

People are going to complain either way. Or in their eyes- list off all the ways they disapprove of Guns over and over, because that's what true fans do. /sarcasm

Can't believe ZZ Top's the support act, and they've had the same band members for 42 years. They have new music out, but I haven't really given it a good listen.

Greatest Hits tour? I think Axl at this point just shuts up about it and lets the money come in from it. It's probably going to be up there with the Eagles Greatest Hits in best selling albums of all time and pass AFD, as long as they don't put out a new hits package.

Also, if the Young brothers live in Australia, wonder if they're going to join GNR on stage for a song or two. Best encore ever would be members of AC/DC with Axl singing a bunch of Bon Scott songs with them.

Can't believe ZZ Top's the support act, and they've had the same band members for 42 years. They have new music out, but I haven't really given it a good listen.

Axl's left pinky toenail is more relevant than ZZ Top has been since the early 70s.

And trust me, their new music is horrible.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Wouldn't it be funny if, now that the fanbase officially seems to have lost all sense of optimism on the basis of a poster, GN'R started playing new songs in Australia.

Gunns you seem to think they will, why?

I wonder how much influence Guns had over this... If Guns actually signed off on having the Greatest Hits album on the poster then that is extremely disappointing.

why? This tour is exactly that. The classics mixed in with a few Chinese D songs. Its funny, 1st it was annoying that nugnr werent touring, now its annoying that they wont stop :-)

Edited by fabrph5

Do I hear complaining again for fuck sakes?

Get a fuckin' life losers.

What's even more pathetic is a bitch like you complaining about others complaining.

No, it's not. He's talking about something he likes, you and your retarded friends are talking about something you don't like. Reality is, he's right - you should get a nice and healthier life. You know, maybe you should find a board devoted to something you enjoy...?