BUMBLEFOOT Giving Away Free Track

Bruno P.

a big thank you to his fans and a great way to share his art. this guy knows how to treat his fans. i won't comment about the song. congrats to ron and his fans!

Exactly. Snowmass and izzydoesit, is someone obligating you guys to post here? WTF are you guys doing posting in a thread of someone you don't care about? Fuck you.

I'd pay Ronald to not give me a copy of his new music....

I'd pay you to leave.

Yes, I also think Guns is a much better band. Doesn't change the "popularity" argument - just proves that it's fkn stupid and retarded.

So? Any Beatles fan is less of a fan because he wasn't around when Beatles were around? Stupid argument. You should look for a better one.

Oh, yes, my avatar. Nice avatar. It shows a guitarist playing with his eyes closed, I took a print screen and uploaded it because I thought that was nice. What's your problem with my avatar?

Well, my parents thought listening to guns n roseswas stupid in the exact same way that the same generation thinks the younger one is dumb for listening to gangnam style...and i never saw the original band in person either. Wasn't old enough, woops!

Fuck bumblefoot:

loved that this made him cry and admit he's the bitch of one thomas meadow.

Meh.

I wish BBF would cupcake GnR even harder.

As a matter of fact, I wish he would play solos of his own instead of covering the parts note for note, just like he did back in 2006.

I understand that he's playing what the fans want to hear but as a BBF fan, I want more BBF since we can't get a new GnR record anyway...

You guys are fucking annoying.

What's the point in ruining something that fellow fans enjoy?

Thinking about it you're a bunch of assholes really.

It's a good song IMO. As it's free you might just check it out, instead of wasting your life on this board dedicated to a band you no longer like. Hell, you might just like it!

what the hell has BBF's free track got to do with GNR news and discussion? That's why...

Because he's IN GNR dummy.

Meh.

I wish BBF would cupcake GnR even harder.

As a matter of fact, I wish he would play solos of his own instead of covering the parts note for note, just like he did back in 2006.

I understand that he's playing what the fans want to hear but as a BBF fan, I want more BBF since we can't get a new GnR record anyway...

Can you imagine him playing Mafalda, Lost or Guitars Still Suck as his solo spot? That'd be priceless. GnR purists would go nuts :lol:

loved that this made him cry and admit he's the bitch of one thomas meadow.

Ron pretended to hate the song and played it live a few months later. It was a big "FUCK YOU" to attention whores and old bitter fanboys like Thomas. Funny fact is that after all that bullshit he was banging his head to Ron playing that same song in front of him. Same goes for BBA, lol. Oh, the irony...