I Propose A Fan Protest.

Millions

Come on, McCoy - if you want people to actually read your posts and not just skip through them, try to liven up a bit, eh? Man, you have to be one of the most boring posters on this forum.

I am sick and tired of Axl treating the fans - people who have handed him a life of luxury and debauchery - like shit. But he believes he can get away with it because, like fools, we will keep handing over our cash to watch the same tired show - the same songs covered by a bunch of hired hands. Even these hired guns must be bored by now.

So this is what I propose. Every fan entering through the arena door must wear either : a) a KFC bucket and hockey mask ; or b) a leather top hat with curly black hair attached.

Axl may be able to get security to throw out a single guy wearing a slash t-shirt, but lets see what he does when the entire 20000 capacity arena is full of slash look a likes. Or 20000 emotionless, expressionless folks staring at him blankly through identical hockey masks - this would be pretty unnerving.

I actually think this could bring on a full-blown paranoid psychotic episode. And this will have the added bonus of being a catalyst for new music. We all know that his current state of happiness/contentment is not condusive to new music, after all.

Let's do this, everyone.

Actually, Axl has been amazing to the fans lately.

A bunch of us waited until 4 AM or so after the Phllly show and Axl came out and didn't leave until he signed something for everyone that waited around. Do you know how many fans have met the guy after various shows this year?

The band has been putting on amazing 3+ hour shows for three straight years now. That's giving the fans MORE than their money's worth.

So, it's obvious that you're just trolling for attention. No-one here is going to take your bait.

Now run along and let the adults speak.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Can we all gather outside Axl's compound and hum Checkmate until he dispathces a courier outside with CD II? Or maybe a collection of savage greyhounds.

a fan protest is not necessary, just enjoy your fakegnr for what it is. it's nothing more than a touring nostalgic cover band milking the shit outta slash's greatest hits anyway.

You're right. A fan protest is not necessary, because whiny bitches like you will continue to obsessively post on GnR message boards recycling the same, tired, cliched snarky comments over and over.

Oh, and no offense, since I know you're just a poser and not a true fan, but just FYI, those aren't "Slash's greatest hits." Keep telling yourself that though. Maybe one day, you'll learn about a guy named Izzy Stradlin and his songwriting significance in the band.

a fan protest is not necessary, just enjoy your fakegnr for what it is. it's nothing more than a touring nostalgic cover band milking the shit outta slash's greatest hits anyway.

You're right. A fan protest is not necessary, because whiny bitches like you will continue to obsessively post on GnR message boards recycling the same, tired, cliched snarky comments over and over.

Oh, and no offense, since I know you're just a poser and not a true fan, but just FYI, those aren't "Slash's greatest hits." Keep telling yourself that though. Maybe one day, you'll learn about a guy named Izzy Stradlin and his songwriting significance in the band.

Nobody whines as much as you, though. And agreed on the second part. Izzy/Axl were the core.

Nobody whines as much as you, though.

...said the guy who obsessively makes snarky comments about the band. Your posting history is scary bro. Like for real: scary. Honestly I just feel sorry for you. You spend so much time trying sooo hard to impact other fans' enjoyment of the band. It's sad.

...said the guy who obsessively makes snarky comments about the band. Your posting history is scary bro. Like for real: scary. Honestly I just feel sorry for you. You spend so much time trying sooo hard to impact other fans' enjoyment of the band. It's sad.

What in the Blue Hell are you talking about? Someone get this clinically-retarded bitch a pacifier.

What in the Blue Hell are you talking about? Someone get this clinically-retarded bitch a pacifier.

It stings, doesn't it? To know that when people read your posting history, they will cringe. What sort of human being would spend so much time trying to negatively impact fans' perceptions of the band? Scary.

It stings, doesn't it? To know that when people read your posting history, they will cringe. What sort of human being would spend so much time trying to negatively impact fans' perceptions of the band? Scary.

Someone get this nutty bitch a padded room. :crazy:

I can only assume you're talking about yourself. Your entire life revolves around trolling people who simply have accepted the current band and are interested in it.

Your posting history is truly cringe-worthy. You contribute nothing to this board. You're just obsessed with making wiseass comments about the band and trying to posture yourself as 'cooler' than everyone. Like I said, I feel sorry for you. You really are fixated on pissing in everyone's cheerios though... I wonder if you have some form of OCD.

how about being more logical and in the way Brazilian fans requested estranged and have gotten it, why don't we sign a petition requesting new music. I don't think any fan (old or new) would object to that petition and we might achieve greater numbers which are more likely to be heard. Also, by doing this there might be temporary peace between the two streams of opposing fans (supporters vs bashers) because we would homogenize against a common enemy which is = NO NEW MUSIC like human kind would do if we were attacked by Borg for example. Hell the petition could be made official on one of those servers for online petitions and it could be signed by members across the gnr fansite (mygnr, heretoday etc) spectrum and maybe other more casual fans (blabbermouth etc). Actually I'm surprised no one hasn't done it by now.

Edited by the rush

Agreed. #1 Axl nutter.

I am sick and tired of Axl treating the fans - people who have handed him a life of luxury and debauchery - like shit. But he believes he can get away with it because, like fools, we will keep handing over our cash to watch the same tired show - the same songs covered by a bunch of hired hands. Even these hired guns must be bored by now.

So this is what I propose. Every fan entering through the arena door must wear either : a) a KFC bucket and hockey mask ; or b) a leather top hat with curly black hair attached.

Axl may be able to get security to throw out a single guy wearing a slash t-shirt, but lets see what he does when the entire 20000 capacity arena is full of slash look a likes. Or 20000 emotionless, exp<b></b>ressionless folks staring at him blankly through identical hockey masks - this would be pretty unnerving.

I actually think this could bring on a full-blown paranoid psychotic episode. And this will have the added bonus of being a catalyst for new music. We all know that his current state of happiness/contentment is not condusive to new music, after all.

Let's do this, everyone.

You need a hobby

Can we get back to discussing the band sometime? If Axl's happy and content, then that seems a hell of a lot more conducive to releasing new music than him undergoing a "full-blown psychotic episode".

I get that we all want new material, not wanting to take away people's right to discuss that - but proposing a scheme like this is ridiculous and it's not what the forum is for.