I Propose A Fan Protest.

Millions

I am sick and tired of Axl treating the fans - people who have handed him a life of luxury and debauchery - like shit. But he believes he can get away with it because, like fools, we will keep handing over our cash to watch the same tired show - the same songs covered by a bunch of hired hands. Even these hired guns must be bored by now.

So this is what I propose. Every fan entering through the arena door must wear either : a) a KFC bucket and hockey mask ; or b) a leather top hat with curly black hair attached.

Axl may be able to get security to throw out a single guy wearing a slash t-shirt, but lets see what he does when the entire 20000 capacity arena is full of slash look a likes. Or 20000 emotionless, expressionless folks staring at him blankly through identical hockey masks - this would be pretty unnerving.

I actually think this could bring on a full-blown paranoid psychotic episode. And this will have the added bonus of being a catalyst for new music. We all know that his current state of happiness/contentment is not condusive to new music, after all.

Let's do this, everyone.

I am sick and tired of Axl treating the fans - people who have handed him a life of luxury and debauchery - like shit. But he believes he can get away with it because, like fools, we will keep handing over our cash to watch the same tired show - the same songs covered by a bunch of hired hands. Even these hired guns must be bored by now.

So this is what I propose. Every fan entering through the arena door must wear either : a) a KFC bucket and hockey mask ; or b) a leather top hat with curly black hair attached.

Axl may be able to get security to throw out a single guy wearing a slash t-shirt, but lets see what he does when the entire 20000 capacity arena is full of slash look a likes. Or 20000 emotionless, expressionless folks staring at him blankly through identical hockey masks - this would be pretty unnerving.

I actually think this could bring on a full-blown paranoid psychotic episode. And this will have the added bonus of being a catalyst for new music. We all know that his current state of happiness/contentment is not condusive to new music, after all.

Let's do this, everyone.

So... uh... your plan is to get people to play dress-up and go to a show? That's what you came up with? That's your plan?

Time to come back to reality. Unfortunately for you, most people don't feel the way you do. So sorry.

Here's an idea: maybe you should start your little protest by not coming to a GUNS N ROSES INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.

Let's do this, everyone.

Actually, Axl has been amazing to the fans lately.

A bunch of us waited until 4 AM or so after the Phllly show and Axl came out and didn't leave until he signed something for everyone that waited around. Do you know how many fans have met the guy after various shows this year?

The band has been putting on amazing 3+ hour shows for three straight years now. That's giving the fans MORE than their money's worth.

So, it's obvious that you're just trolling for attention. No-one here is going to take your bait.

Now run along and let the adults speak.

Edited by The Real McCoy

People are getting to see Axl playing GnR greatest hits on regular basis gigs and still complain! Although unfortunately he's no longer at the top of his game (bad shape and mostly mickey voice) these days it's still a privilege to be able to see the man - he's a true rockstar living legend. Respect that.

Most of them at the show probably don't even know that the band broke up or that the poser in the emo clothes and makeup isn't Slash.

Keep telling yourself that. It's only been 10 years since Axl debuted nµGuns on MTV. Plus y'know, people have the internet n' stuff ...something to think about, perhaps.

Edited by brainsaber

Most of them at the show probably don't even know that the band broke up or that the poser in the emo clothes and makeup isn't Slash.

Keep telling yourself that. It's only been 10 years since Axl debuted nµGuns on MTV. Plus y'know, people have the internet n' stuff ...something to think about, perhaps.

People would still have to care to research it on the internet. Like y'know, the 100 or so people that post on the boards and stuff.

People would still have to care to research it on the internet. Like y'know, the 100 or so people that post on the boards and stuff.

No offense, but you're in denial if you think the majority of the public doesn't know Slash and Duff aren't in the band anymore.

No offense, but you're in denial if you think the majority of the public doesn't know Slash and Duff aren't in the band anymore.

They still go to the shows. That's all thew proof I need. :shades: