Do you think 2013 will be the year that CD II is updated to "hair's breadth away" status or is it still at the dive in and find the monkey stage?

Randy Lahey

Holy sheep shit, maybe you're more connected than I thought. .

I'm not a wise guy. :xmasssanta:

Yes you are. Oh wait, you were talking about the mob. But I enjoy most of your threads, despite the fact you disparaged me in the support section a few weeks back. My feelings are still hurt from that.

Let us not forget, it was one of your threads which prompted Bumble to chat with the users here. Then the mods egregiously censored and re-constructed the thread entirely, depriving you of the credit you deserved. I mean that too.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

With all Axl's interest in fortunes/prior incarnations/fate/various faith mechanisms could anybody else see 2013 interfere with the realization of the Chinese Democracy follow-up simply because of the number 13?

After a several year hiatus, I believe the time has come once again for Axl to publicly provide a tentative release date for a new album, which can then be completely ignored until several months after it has passed, at which point he can send out a fax to media outlets explaining that people have no idea how many things go wrong that are beyond GNR's ability to control, and that he in fact did not know anything about the release date in question.

The best way to promote CHIDEM is to give him a little brother this year. Thatd give a feeling of project continuity and cohesion. Band doesnt have that much credit to wait for 2015 or 2016. Touring endlessly CD I its a way of assuming it was a failure commercial flop. Could be interpretated like Axl has no balls to put a sequel like hes no confident with his own project. I hope DJ and guys press on Axl to reinvent GNR thru another baby!

No but I think 2013 will be the year Axl gives you the coolest fan award Randy. He will dedicate his entire career to you during the induction ceremony as he presents you with the award Randy. Will you show up to the induction Randy?

Don't see it happening. I think that as long as the current show continues to pay all those involved well enough there is little chance fans will hear new music.

I do find it funny that people around here think there's a huge public demand for new GNR music. Such demand is often over-exaggerated. For a band like GNR, fortune is found in the past, not the future.

With all Axl's interest in fortunes/prior incarnations/fate/various faith mechanisms could anybody else see 2013 interfere with the realization of the Chinese Democracy follow-up simply because of the number 13?

2013 is perfect!!! Because if its a failure our fat can always blame the numbers!!! Hehe on regular victimism basis

I hope DJ and guys press on Axl to reinvent GNR thru another baby!

I think DJ and Ron would rather Axl have an abortion. But I don't think Axl will even consider making more albums until CD II comes out.

By new album I mean the left sessions from Chidem of course. Its my only interest on this band!! Once they put those 22 songs from that era I will feel real peace in my heart. After that fuck GNR !!!