BBF advises new bands to be punctual (calls Axl a goober)-Turns out NME is lying.

izzydoezit

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if it means clogging up the boards with his redundant threads.

:rofl-lol: Is he a threat to you?

Maybe when you learn to count and compare, then you will be ready to look up the word "redundant," and then you can shut the fuck up trailer court boy.

These types of posts need to stay in the Attitude section.

You aren't one to criticize posters for redundant topics. You define the very thing you are bitching about.

:facepalm:

God you are so dumb. Clearly you don't even know what the word "redundant" means.

He posted the same exact link that Izzydoezit did in his thread. I've never created a thread about the same exact article someone else made a thread about. Just because you don't like my threads, doesn't mean they're redundant. Run along now, trailer court boy.

Edited by brainsaber

Maybe when you learn to count and compare, then you will be ready to look up the word "redundant," and then you can shut the fuck up trailer court boy.

You aren't one to criticize posters for redundant topics. You define the very thing you are bitching about.

God you are so dumb. Clearly you don't even know what the word "redundant" means.

He posted the same exact link that Izzydoezit did in his thread. I've never created a thread about the same exact article someone else made a thread about. Just because you don't like my threads, doesn't mean they're redundant. Run along now, trailer court boy.

Apparently you don't know what it means. You are just as excessive as anyone else.

Excessive OR repetitious is the definition, smart guy.

Definition of REDUNDANT

a : exceeding what is necessary or normal : superfluous

b : characterized by or containing an excess; specifically : using more words than necessary

c : characterized by similarity or repetition <a group of particularly redundant brick buildings>

d chiefly British : no longer needed for a job and hence laid off

:takethat:

Edited by Rustycage

Apparently you don't know what it means. You are just as excessive as anyone else.

Definition of REDUNDANT

b : characterized by or containing an excess; specifically : using more words than necessary

c : characterized by similarity or repetition <a group of particularly redundant brick buildings>

Wow. You didn't know what a word meant, and now you're trying desperately to dig yourself out of the hole you jumped in.

The term "redundant" is a common, widely-used term for threads which are clones of existing threads. Why don't you read 1c in your definition up there. So I'm glad you're clinging to your dictionary definition and figured out that excessive and redundant can overlap, but... they're not the same thing.

I don't make an excessive amount of threads in Discussion & News. I used to make a lot of threads in the attitude section, but I don't post in there anymore. And none of my threads have been locked for redundancy, ever. Whereas OP regularly makes threads which have already been made. Several of his threads were locked for redundancy in the attitude section.

This thread has been made before by Izzydoezit. It has the exact same link to the exact same article as Izzydoezit's thread. Therefore it's considered "redundant." Dumbass.

Oh and I encourage you to count how many threads he's made in Discussion & News. Then count mine. Oh but you won't, because you're too chickenshit. :takethat:

Edited by brainsaber

Yes brainsaber. All of those topics you had deleted from Attitude about "Axl and his detractors" are the epitome of redundancy. All created by you. You are not the person to talk about redundant topics. Now quit trying to appear smart when you clearly aren't. This isn't attitude. Save your retarded bullshit for that section.

Yes brainsaber. All of those topics you had deleted from Attitude about "Axl and his detractors" are the epitome of redundancy. All created by you. You are not the person to talk about redundant topics. Now quit trying to appear smart when you clearly aren't. This isn't attitude. Save your retarded bullshit for that section.

Now you're resorting to lying? "All of those topics [ I ] had deleted"?? WTF. Wow. None of my threads were deleted in Attitude for redundancy. The only one I can remember which was deleted was one where people were talking shit about gnfnroses.com.

Despite your inability to distinguish the difference between "redundant" and "excessive," each of my threads you're referring to had its own unique, distinct subject matter. As such, none were locked, merged, or deleted. Honestly your double-standard bullshit is annoying and obvious. I notice you look the other way at all the anti-Axl and anti-nuGuns threads in attitude. You don't have a problem with those threads, nosiree. Notice I'm not calling those threads redundant, even though they share thematic elements. I thought they were excessive, so I tried to create a counterbalance in there, to even things up. Just because my threads sometimes shared thematic elements doesn't mean they were redundant.

Go back to the attitude section. It's where you belong. And hey, since i don't post in there anymore, you don't have to deal with my redundant excessive threads, which apparently bother you ever so much.

Have a nice day.

You try oh, so hard.

I can think of more than a handful of your topics that all consisted of the same topic that are no longer there. Everything about your little fantasy about Axl and his detractors. You were the designated Axl butt plug before you decided to leave the section that embarrassed you worse than the Star Wars board that chased you away.

And as for you arguing about excessive or redundant. Go argue with the dictionary, pal. Instead of trying to act like others are stupid and always resorting to your shit slinging fest in the main section of this site, make sure you have your ducks in a row first. :thumbsup:

You try oh, so hard.

I can think of more than a handful of your topics that all consisted of the same topic that are no longer there. Everything about your little fantasy about Axl and his detractors. You were the designated Axl butt plug before you decided to leave the section that embarrassed you worse than the Star Wars board that chased you away.

And as for you arguing about excessive or redundant. Go argue with the dictionary, pal. Instead of trying to act like others are stupid and always resorting to your shit slinging fest in the main section of this site, make sure you have your ducks in a row first. :thumbsup:

You "can think of more than a handful of [my] topics that all consisted of the same topic but that are no longer there"? Is that what you really just wrote? I just don't get why you would lie. Very few of my threads were ever deleted or locked. Just like all the anti-Axl threads are still in there too. (y'know, the ones you don't mind or count as "excessive"... lol)

Fantasy about detractors? Dude seriously you need to turn off the autopilot posting. Why can't you ever just discuss things with people? Let me enlighten you: there is no fantasy about detractors. Why? Because it's plainly obvious to anyone with half a brain that Axl has plenty of detractors, from people in the media, to former band members, to other celebrities, to people upset about him using the name, to people upset about the lack of new music- Axl has lots of detractors. You want to know what a detractor is Rusty? Take a good, hard look in the mirror. Try to think more, Rusty. It'll help clear some of that rust off your brain.

But hey let's look at the bright side. You're right, I was embarrassed out of attitude. I have been defeated. It is a victory for you, as now attitude is presumably a more desirable place to post, since I'm not there anymore. I know you must be thrilled since apparently you have kept careful track of my threads in there.

Edited by brainsaber

This topic isn't really about you. Stop trying to make it so. The bottom line is like I posted before. You're the last person that should be criticizing someone for redundant topics. Move on.

You're right, now that they've merged the thread with the original, non-redundant one, we should carry on discussing BBF and the article.

The real topic to discuss is, if BBF is in the position to give advice about being punctual?

Nah, the true discussion is how 2 seperate dumbasses can post the same false thread a week apart. That's much more entertaining than round 1 million on punctuality. :shrugs:

So, how about it? How do 2 goobers fall for the same false news story?

Izzydumbass

Nobody forces people to go to shows. People should stay home if they're not willing to wait. Especially people that are informed such as yourself.

Now, back to the topic at hand. How do 2 complete morons post the same false thread again? The first one was completely stupid, how did the second one match him?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Definition of REDUNDANT

But it's Slash's fault if brainsaber can't comprehend third grade phonics.

Izzydumbass

Nobody forces people to go to shows. People should stay home if they're not willing to wait. Especially people that are informed such as yourself.

Now, back to the topic at hand. How do 2 complete morons post the same false thread again? The first one was completely stupid, how did the second one match him?

As posted on the other thread. You need to take a break...

Izzydumbass

As posted on the other thread. You need to take a break...

And potntially miss some of your words of wisdom? NEVER!!!