BBF advises new bands to be punctual (calls Axl a goober)-Turns out NME is lying.

izzydoezit

I think we should hold a vote. Let's ask the community what they think. Who's more annoying: brainsaber, or Rusty?

My money's on the guy who didn't just post about using artificial phermones to "get laid". Oh, brainsaber. Yet you wonder in between Princess Leia jerking sessions why you have yet to touch a female breast.

That's rich! Now you're lying again. I never said it would get him laid. Why do you have to restort to lying? I suggested he try it to see how it influenced his interactions with women. Oh I see, you didn't even really read my post nor the links I provided. You probably missed the part where izzygirl agreed with me that there are chemical interactions that occur between humans.

You can make all the virgin jokes you want. And all the star wars jokes you want. Seriously. Go for it.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They"

Do you guys circle jerk and give gooey high 5's in pm over your arguments? This isn't the Attitude section. For people that claim to respect the board, why don't you respect the sections?

Oh shut the fuck up. You just made yourself look like a fool for accusing me of being the one who seeks out bitchfest arguments. Sorry bro, but I can't hold a candle to you.

Posting histories don't lie. You are clearly an unhappy human being.

Every time you post, or express a mere predicate -- everyone's IQ within a 5 mile radius drops 15 points.

I think we should hold a vote. Let's ask the community what they think. Who's more annoying: brainsaber, or Rusty?

My money's on the guy who didn't just post about using artificial phermones to "get laid". Oh, brainsaber. Yet you wonder in between Princess Leia jerking sessions why you have yet to touch a female breast.

That's rich! Now you're lying again. I never said it would get him laid. Why do you have to restort to lying? I suggested he try it to see how it influenced his interactions with women. Oh I see, you didn't even really read my post nor the links I provided. You probably missed the part where izzygirl agreed with me that there are chemical interactions that occur between humans.

You can make all the virgin jokes you want. And all the star wars jokes you want. Seriously. Go for it.

I do, and I don't need permission from a virgin clearly not in a composed frame of mind. Why the anger, twinksaber?

A girl agreed with him. I bet that was the highlight of his day.

That's actually....probably true. :rofl-lol:

"They"

Do you guys circle jerk and give gooey high 5's in pm over your arguments? This isn't the Attitude section. For people that claim to respect the board, why don't you respect the sections?

Would you prefer I took the time to type out "Rustycage and Roush" when it's clearly obvious who I'm talking about?

I have no preference. Honestly, I don't give a shit.

Jesus. The waves of cool emanating from this post just knocked me off my feet.

No. That would be the vertigo from your brain's lack of oxygen.

"They"

Oh shut the fuck up. You just made yourself look like a fool for accusing me of being the one who seeks out bitchfest arguments. Sorry bro, but I can't hold a candle to you.

Every time you post, or express a mere predicate -- everyone's IQ within a 5 mile radius drops 15 points.

Considering how many times you've responded to someone's post and interpreted it literally when it obviously wasn't meant literally, I'd say you're the one who's dropping people's IQs. You have no idea how dumb you look when you do that. Please, for me, look up the word "figurative."

Edited by brainsaber

You can think/say whatever ya want but I do try to respect the main section but as of late, the lunatics are running the asylum in this section. Got problems with me? I'll be glad to laugh at your weak insults in Attitude. This isn't the place brainsaber.

"They"

Considering how many times you've responded to someone's post and interpreted it literally when it obviously wasn't meant literally, I'd say you're the one who's dropping people's IQs. You have no idea how dumb you look when you do that. Please, for me, look up the word "figurative."

Stop editing your posts. It makes you look insecure.

If you guys don't like our pissing matches, there's an 'X' in the corner of your browser.

Stop editing your posts. It makes you look insecure.

... said the guy who repeatedly insinuates people are gay as an insult (that is, when you're not making virgin insult jokes).

Who's insecure again?

If you would stop with the virgin rage, I wouldn't have much of a reason to take the piss out 'cha, eh?

1 hour delay is not normal . go to some concert of another band (if mummy lets you) first and then talk.

I went to a Lana Del Rey show last year (average audience member being a 20 something female) and the wait in between the support act and Lana was 1 hour. That's saying a lot considering the support act was on for 45 minutes and Lana herself was on for 50 minutes. :rolleyes: 1 hour is fucking normal!

1 hour delay is not normal . go to some concert of another band (if mummy lets you) first and then talk.

I went to a Lana Del Rey show last year (average audience member being a 20 something female) and the wait in between the support act and Lana was 1 hour. That's saying a lot considering the support act was on for 45 minutes and Lana herself was on for 50 minutes. :rolleyes: 1 hour is fucking normal!

Did you not read the previous posts?

When I am talking about delay, I am talking about actual delay from the stated start time. Not waiting time inbetween sets.

For example if one bands finishes at 21.00 and Axl is scheduled to go on 22.00 , and he shows up at 23.00, this is 1 hour delay. If he shows up at 22.00 with 1 hour inbetween waiting time, this is not called delay. It is normal starting time as stated on the ticked or festival schedule.

But tickets always give the start time for the support act. I have never EVER been to a show where the ticket states both the support and headline start times (if that was the case no one would turn up until the headline start time). I guess a festival is different, but most GNR shows are GNR tours, not festivals. :shrugs:

But tickets always give the start time for the support act. I have never EVER been to a show where the ticket states both the support and headline start times (if that was the case no one would turn up until the headline start time). I guess a festival is different, but most GNR shows are GNR tours, not festivals. :shrugs:

most "GNR" shows in Europe are festivals I think and they do have a time schedules, but anyway I am referring to actual delays. Not waiting times.

Edited by izzydoezit