BBF advises new bands to be punctual (calls Axl a goober)-Turns out NME is lying.

izzydoezit

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron cleared that up already.

True.

VV -

Some 'info' sites will twist anything into an attack on Axl, lol (only way to get more readers and hike up rates on advertisers I guess...) NME is *not* a legit source of music info by any stretch. Not only do they make up quotes that aren't true (I've NEVER used the term "massive goobers" in my life, lol), I also didn't speak to Metal Hammer. NME is using a piece of an interview I did with Ryze-Up magazine, http://www.ryze-up.com/magazine/January_2013/#/32/ (starts at http://www.ryze-up.com/magazine/January_2013/#/28/) If NME is going to point fingers, they should have more integrity and class in what *they* do, yes?

I'm at the venue early, I'll have dinner with crew, watch opening acts, get warmed up, I'm at every meet-n-greet, and I'm ready to get on stage at show time. That's me. My advice was for musicians starting out, hopefully it served its positive purpose :)

Happy New Year everyone, have a great 2013 :)

Bumblefoot

Viser-

And it's January 12th today. Congrats on figuring out how time works, I guess.

So a 10 day old baby could be described as an "old as fuck" baby?

No but a ten day old omelette could be since we're just making silly comparisons apparently. :shrugs:

Just one more clarification for the hard of thinking. This is a screen grab of the Metal Hammer article. If you look carefully you'll see the parts that say "Thal" with the following text in quotes. This means that they are the words that Ron used. If you scrutinise more closely you'll see that the "goober" comment lacks these funny little quotey thingies. What do you think that means Miser? :drool:

fjbkjff.jpg

Just one more clarification for the hard of thinking. This is a screen grab of the Metal Hammer article. If you look carefully you'll see the parts that say "Thal" with the following text in quotes. This means that they are the words that Ron used. If you scrutinise more closely you'll see that the "goober" comment lacks these funny little quotey thingies. What do you think that means Miser? :drool:

:lol:

nothing beats his crack about nugnr taking bar mitzvah gigs. can you imagine how axl would lose his shit if slash said that?

Ron was talking about the "Special Sweet 16" rich kids in that case, and even though he's the most vocal critic in the band, he usually has a valid reason to be pissed off. If he didn't love what he did, he wouldn't say anything to rock the boat and just take the money. They all bitch and complain, we just never hear it, that's all. I'm sure they worry about Tommy eventually having a meltdown in an interview about GNR.

I'd rather Ron blow off steam than to hold it in and quit. I think it's healthy for him to vent.

I don't want Ron fired because it would probably take a good six years for Axl to get a replacement which would put a stop to their touring activity and push back a CD followup even further.

even if it means clogging up the boards with his redundant threads.

:rofl-lol: Is he a threat to you?

Maybe when you learn to count and compare, then you will be ready to look up the word "redundant," and then you can shut the fuck up trailer court boy.

Maybe when you learn to count and compare, then you will be ready to look up the word "redundant," and then you can shut the fuck up trailer court boy.

Your Brazilian Wax not go too well? Someone get this bitch an Advil, and a fucking clue.

These types of posts need to stay in the Attitude section.

You aren't one to criticize posters for redundant topics. You define the very thing you are bitching about.