Axl talk on Howard Stern today

ronartest2004

So Axl is a pussy because he doesn`t want to talk about issues AKA Slash and old band he`s addressed zillion times before ? holy crap logic as hard as iron here

Zillion times? Axl has given very limited and mostly staged or with-rules interviews over the last 20 years and yet he has not really addressed those matters directly on any of those interviews. So what the fuck are you talking about?

And who was talking to you smartass time to eat your cereals

Answer the question you stupid fuck.

Fuck off you pansy don`t stick your big nose when you are n`t asked to

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Axl is a pussy because he doesn`t want to talk about issues AKA Slash and old band he`s addressed zillion times before ? holy crap logic as hard as iron here

Zillion times? Axl has given very limited and mostly staged or with-rules interviews over the last 20 years and yet he has not really addressed those matters directly on any of those interviews. So what the fuck are you talking about?

And who was talking to you smartass time to eat your cereals

...weak insult

Ill do my best Axl being asked about Slash interview example here;

Interviewer- "So what happened with the old group, mainly between Slash and yourself?"

Axl- "Due to the many complaints n' errors over the past transgressions of the old guns I feel that for the best interests of the current line-up n' overall difference of the time n' the people involved it would be brainwashing of the masses to ever look at the what if's of the many changes"

Like I said that is just my best example of the interviews I have read...if that answers everything for you then thats fine, but it doesn't answer anything to me.

Interviewer- "So what happened with the old group, mainly between Slash and yourself?"

Axl- "Due to the many complaints n' errors over the past transgressions of the old guns I feel that for the best interests of the current line-up n' overall difference of the time n' the people involved it would be brainwashing of the masses to ever look at the what if's of the many changes"

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Damn if Axl does do Howard Stern, I hope we can hear it online since I don't subscribe to the radio station he is on now.

I miss listening to HS every morning. He was so damn funny and had the guts to say shit that most people wouldn't have the balls to say on air.

Maybe on Demand on cable would air the show if Axl does do it.

I think doing the HS show would be awesome for Axl and he'd get to say whatever the hell he wanted to say.

The Rolling Stone cover will need tons of airbrushing.

Yeah, just like every other person who is on any magazine including Playboy.

No one looks that good without airbrushing.

Ill do my best Axl being asked about Slash interview example here;

Like I said that is just my best example of the interviews I have read...if that answers everything for you then thats fine, but it doesn't answer anything to me.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :laugh::awesomeface: :xmasssanta:

Damn if Axl does do Howard Stern, I hope we can hear it online since I don't subscribe to the radio station he is on now.

I miss listening to HS every morning. He was so damn funny and had the guts to say shit that most people wouldn't have the balls to say on air.

Maybe on Demand on cable would air the show if Axl does do it.

I think doing the HS show would be awesome for Axl and he'd get to say whatever the hell he wanted to say.

The Rolling Stone cover will need tons of airbrushing.

Yeah, just like every other person who is on any magazine including Playboy.

No one looks that good without airbrushing.

Most of the interviews wind up on You Tube.

I used to be a huge Howard Stern fan till he got all political and became an elitist snob after his wife left him and he married that Philly. Now all he does is suck up to Rosie O Donnel and make fun of retarded and disabled people.

On topic, he has MANY times talked shit about Axl, including a negative comment about Chinese Democracy. No way in Hell Axl would do his show. Not tom mention the fact that Howard has less than 1.2 million listeners per week TOTAL So that could be less the 300k per day according to Arbitron's first Satellite rating release. He had an Audience almost exponentially larger than that when he was on terrestrial radio. Not to mention when he was added to Americas Got Talent, their ratings went down.

He is always mentioning 20 million listeners etc. That is all subscribers combined, and he has very little of them. He his just king of the dipshits He is radios version of the internet banner.Just because he gets 1.2 million a week out of how many hundred channels still makes his rating less than most Hispanic radio station in a one city market. They are THAT abysmal.

Howard has no juice, horrible ratings, and just a few barnacles left. I was a fan when he was edgy, and he was revolutionary, but he has no audience and has been a smarmy dick about Axl for years. Axl would do better doing a local radio station in NY. Like Mitch Hedberg says, you can swear on satellite radio, cause nobody is listening.

I had Sirius too, 5 years ago, before Pandora.

p.s. He also just lost his lawsuit to Sirius as well. I give him credit, he made a fortune, but that shit is over.

I have been a subcriber to Sirius as soon as I heard Howard was going there and you have no idea what you are talking about mate as Sirius had 600K subscribers and was getting killed by XM when Howard signed his first contract there.

He brought so many subscribers to Sirius that it basically forced the merger with XM as they were losing people to Sirius and also new subscribers to Sirius. If Howard had not signed with Sirius it most likely would have folded and even XM may not have survived. Basically he saved satellite radio.

As far as his lawsuit is concerned he got fucked out of a bonus he was entitled to. Go do your research before you talk shit about something you know nothing about......

I can't see Axl doing Howard either as he is too big a pussy but if you know anything about Howard is he is a brilliant interviewer and knows when to back off if his questions are alienating his subject. He would do a real interview and not the fluff bullshit that Axl has done recently.

But like I said Axl is too big a pussy to ever do an no rules interview with Howard.........

Go do your research before you talk shit about something you know nothing about......

"Scroll down his Wiki entry to the brief Satellite radio section and you’ll see very little. No book deals, no TV, nothing but two channels on Sirius and a huge paycheck.

Stern’s move to satellite made him very rich but also an increasingly irrelevant talking head. Maybe that's why People declared Ryan Seacrest the new King of All Media a few years later."

http://www.radioinsi...n-relevant.html

"Howard Stern, the self-proclaimed King of All Media, has lost his crown."

"The shock jock's syndicated morning radio show once drew a national audience of 12 million, but since jumping to satellite radio three years ago, his listeners have dwindled to a fraction of that. Where once Stern routinely commanded a parade of Hollywood's hottest stars -- George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Julia Roberts -- today publicists are left to tout studio appearances by the likes of Chevy Chase, Joan Rivers or Hulk Hogan."

http://articles.lati...ment/et-stern13

" That's the TOTAL for the week, so at any given moment, Stern has maybe a few hundred thousand listeners. Anyway you look at it, that's a sorry ratings number for the former terrestrial radio god.

http://news.cnet.com...0262493-47.html"

You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. You cannot believe Stern, he is full of shit. I don't know what, if anything has saved sattelite radio, cause they still don't turn profit, and have been in debt since the beginning, but a 1-2 hundred thousand listeners per quarter hour is fucking pathetic. I worked in radio as an intern, and I am telling you local stations draw more than that. I have been listening to Howard stern since the late 80's, and am from NY. He is a fucking joke now. He had 12-14 million listeners on terrestrial radio, and he dropped to less than 10% of that, and it has NEVER come up. Being no 1 on Sattelite radio is like being the head baton twirler in the dork parade.

. If Howard had not signed with Sirius it most likely would have folded and even XM may not have survived

Sirius and XM merged cause their market was shrinking and thet are still dropping. They merged subscribers, downsized and cut channels to stay afloat...barely. Howard didn't save shit;

http://www.thestreet...is-no-help.html

‘America’s Got Talent’ ratings take a dive with Howard Stern debut"

http://www.washingto...FhXRU_blog.html

"Surprise: NBC’s America’s Got Talent premiered lower in the ratings this year despite the high-profile addition of Howard Stern as the show’s new judge"

http://insidetv.ew.c...g-howard-stern/

You, my freind are the one who needs to do research I don't hate Stern, he is just boring now, but no way Axl goes on a show with that small of ratings. Stern made a HUGE mistake leaving terrestrial radio as far as fans go. But he went for the money, so I dont blame him. he is not relevant and spends the majority of his time now interviewing retards, cause he has no ratings.

Look it up fucker.

Edited by Gunzen

I used to be a huge Howard Stern fan till he got all political and became an elitist snob after his wife left him and he married that Philly. Now all he does is suck up to Rosie O Donnel and make fun of retarded and disabled people.

On topic, he has MANY times talked shit about Axl, including a negative comment about Chinese Democracy. No way in Hell Axl would do his show. Not tom mention the fact that Howard has less than 1.2 million listeners per week TOTAL So that could be less the 300k per day according to Arbitron's first Satellite rating release. He had an Audience almost exponentially larger than that when he was on terrestrial radio. Not to mention when he was added to Americas Got Talent, their ratings went down.

He is always mentioning 20 million listeners etc. That is all subscribers combined, and he has very little of them. He his just king of the dipshits He is radios version of the internet banner.Just because he gets 1.2 million a week out of how many hundred channels still makes his rating less than most Hispanic radio station in a one city market. They are THAT abysmal.

Howard has no juice, horrible ratings, and just a few barnacles left. I was a fan when he was edgy, and he was revolutionary, but he has no audience and has been a smarmy dick about Axl for years. Axl would do better doing a local radio station in NY. Like Mitch Hedberg says, you can swear on satellite radio, cause nobody is listening.

I had Sirius too, 5 years ago, before Pandora.

p.s. He also just lost his lawsuit to Sirius as well. I give him credit, he made a fortune, but that shit is over.

I have been a subcriber to Sirius as soon as I heard Howard was going there and you have no idea what you are talking about mate as Sirius had 600K subscribers and was getting killed by XM when Howard signed his first contract there.

He brought so many subscribers to Sirius that it basically forced the merger with XM as they were losing people to Sirius and also new subscribers to Sirius. If Howard had not signed with Sirius it most likely would have folded and even XM may not have survived. Basically he saved satellite radio.

As far as his lawsuit is concerned he got fucked out of a bonus he was entitled to. Go do your research before you talk shit about something you know nothing about......

I can't see Axl doing Howard either as he is too big a pussy but if you know anything about Howard is he is a brilliant interviewer and knows when to back off if his questions are alienating his subject. He would do a real interview and not the fluff bullshit that Axl has done recently.

But like I said Axl is too big a pussy to ever do an no rules interview with Howard.........

Go do your research before you talk shit about something you know nothing about......

"Scroll down his Wiki entry to the brief Satellite radio section and you’ll see very little. No book deals, no TV, nothing but two channels on Sirius and a huge paycheck.

Stern’s move to satellite made him very rich but also an increasingly irrelevant talking head. Maybe that's why People declared Ryan Seacrest the new King of All Media a few years later."

http://www.radioinsi...n-relevant.html

"Howard Stern, the self-proclaimed King of All Media, has lost his crown."

"The shock jock's syndicated morning radio show once drew a national audience of 12 million, but since jumping to satellite radio three years ago, his listeners have dwindled to a fraction of that. Where once Stern routinely commanded a parade of Hollywood's hottest stars -- George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Julia Roberts -- today publicists are left to tout studio appearances by the likes of Chevy Chase, Joan Rivers or Hulk Hogan."

http://articles.lati...ment/et-stern13

" That's the TOTAL for the week, so at any given moment, Stern has maybe a few hundred thousand listeners. Anyway you look at it, that's a sorry ratings number for the former terrestrial radio god.

http://news.cnet.com...0262493-47.html"

You are the one who doesn't know what he is talking about. You cannot believe Stern, he is full of shit. I don't know what, if anything has saved sattelite radio, cause they still don't turn profit, and have been in debt since the beginning, but a 1-2 hundred thousand listeners per quarter hour is fucking pathetic. I worked in radio as an intern, and I am telling you local stations draw more than that. I have been listening to Howard stern since the late 80's, and am from NY. He is a fucking joke now. He had 12-14 million listeners on terrestrial radio, and he dropped to less than 10% of that, and it has NEVER come up. Being no 1 on Sattelite radio is like being the head baton twirler in the dork parade.

. If Howard had not signed with Sirius it most likely would have folded and even XM may not have survived

Sirius and XM merged cause their market was shrinking and thet are still dropping. They merged subscribers, downsized and cut channels to stay afloat...barely. Howard didn't save shit;

http://www.thestreet...is-no-help.html

‘America’s Got Talent’ ratings take a dive with Howard Stern debut"

http://www.washingto...FhXRU_blog.html

"Surprise: NBC’s America’s Got Talent premiered lower in the ratings this year despite the high-profile addition of Howard Stern as the show’s new judge"

http://insidetv.ew.c...g-howard-stern/

You, my freind are the one who needs to do research I don't hate Stern, he is just boring now, but no way Axl goes on a show with that small of ratings. Stern made a HUGE mistake leaving terrestrial radio as far as fans go. But he went for the money, so I dont blame him. he is not relevant and spends the majority of his time now interviewing retards, cause he has no ratings.

Look it up fucker.

In hindsight, satellite radio did okay but didn't revolutionize anything. I think the satellites and transmitters are more value for something like internet radio,but cell phone companies like Verizon are prob. going to be the winners in that.

Seacrest isn't King anything. He just takes on a lot of work, doing things that he didn't create the way Dick Clark did. If anyone's a KOAM, Dick Clark def. was, and Howard would agree on his importance.

Howard hasn't talked a lot of shit about Axl, other than how long he took to work on the album. What radio personality HASN'T talked shit about GNR? I mean, what does "the last true rock star" even mean? It's a backhanded compliment IMHO.

It's fair to say the Stern show's gotten boring and kind of a ripoff to not be on the radio 5 days a week to people who paid to hear him. Now they get 3 days a week and a lot of vacation time. Even Limbaugh had fill-ins to keep the show going live. And you all know about Robin not even being in the studio with them because something's up with her health.

Howard's not really looking to be relevant, is he?

I do think an interview with Axl and Howard at this point in their lives, what's in their future type questions, would prob. be brought up. Axl would prob. want to know if Howard was going to stay in radio, and if Axl was still going to put music out. I think they'd talk a lot about the state of the music industry and what's going on with rock bands, why there's no "the new Beatles" or 'the new GNR'.

Considering Perez, TMZ, Fallon and Kimmel all keep tabs on the show, any major interview Howard does is usually discussed on other news shows.

Cant you get a Sirius membership 14 day trial free from Canada?

I already used up my free trial on that Vegas show. Although there is probably a way around it.

Create a new email account.

Cant you get a Sirius membership 14 day trial free from Canada?

I already used up my free trial on that Vegas show. Although there is probably a way around it.

fuck so did I. Create a new account. Why didn't I think of that.

Guest Len B'stard

I'd like to see Axl spark that curly haired cunt out, seriously dislike Howard Stern, he's a proper rude arrogant bastard and i don't know why someone hasn't flattened the cunt yet.

Well in the current climate of free everything via the internet, i'd be very surprised if any subscription radio service would work. They should go free and use ads, much better way to make some profit.

It's still down to content and what people are willing to pay. You're seeing subscriptions for online streaming when it comes to archives and something along the lines of a fan club setup, and some of the personalities actually thank you on social media or on the air, which makes it feel like joining a real club. I'll prob. star a separate thread about fan clubs and subscriptions, the good and bad experiences of band run ones, not just GNR.

Yes i agree he comes across very arrogant, after all he's only a dj, hardly rocket science, Far too much arrogance for someone who's achieved so little in the grand scheme of things, Most people could sit on a chair and talk music.

To do it 3-4 hours a day and make it entertaining for people listening and not just for yourself? It's not that easy to do. There's a whole pacing to talk radio that goes on.

No it's not rocket science, but there is a science to the pacing of a radio show, interviewing people live, and taking calls from listeners on air. A pre recorded countdown show, any idiot can do that because all they have to do is show up and read what's in front of them.

Yes i agree he comes across very arrogant, after all he's only a dj, hardly rocket science, Far too much arrogance for someone who's achieved so little in the grand scheme of things, Most people could sit on a chair and talk music.

To do it 3-4 hours a day and make it entertaining for people listening and not just for yourself? It's not that easy to do. There's a whole pacing to talk radio that goes on.

No it's not rocket science, but there is a science to the pacing of a radio show, interviewing people live, and taking calls from listeners on air. A pre recorded countdown show, any idiot can do that because all they have to do is show up and read what's in front of them.

I agree, but that ship has sailed. When Howard was in his prime, there were very few options to be had.

It doesn't really matter how many regular listeners Howard has got. If Axl goes on the show, it'll end up on youtube, and GNR will post a link to it on their official Facebook.

You guys just don't get it. Howard Stern is NOT popular anymore. And having to have people go to youtube to see it is another step. He could go on multiple other morning drive radio station and reach 10 times as many people. I guess you guys are just going by name recognition cause you have all heard of Howard Stern, but trust me, that fucker has been dead for years to just about everyone.

I listened to him for almost 15 years, I don't hate him, but nobody cares.

Not to mention the fact that he is the polar opposite of who he was back in the day. He sucks up to celebs now when he interviews. He doesn't have the balls or the rating to to talk shit.

Seacrest isn't King anything.

Ryan Seacrest is the new Dick Clark, and is HUGE. I have no idea what you are saying. I am no fan, but he is everywhere.

Even Limbaugh had fill-ins to keep the show going live.

Rush gets 15 million veiwers. Axl would be better off doing his show. Rush takes bigger shits than Howards ratings.

Howard's not really looking to be relevant, is he?

Howards whole career has been predicated on him being a Jay Leno some day. All he does is rip Leno, Seacrest, and Letterman etc. cause he never got that shot. He would throw Robyn out of a window for that chance. That why he hates Leno and Seacrest. Envy.

I agree, what he did was nothing short of amazing. There was nothing like it back in the day. But now, you can watch porn on your phone in your car, you don't need to listen to Hoard ask a B list celeb or porn star to take her shirt off anymore to get titillated .

Edited by Gunzen