Bumblefoot hot sauces released

Sixx

The thing is none of the rockers who release hot sauces are making anything, they do it through a company that sends them different flavors, they pick which ones they like, slap a label on it and boom another musician puts out hot sauces. it's just become a trendy way for musicians to merchendise

Edited by sweetness

The thing is none of the rockers who release hot sauces are making anything, they do it through a company that sends them different flavors, they pick which ones they like, slap a label on it and boom another musician puts out hot sauces. it's just become a trendy way for musicians to merchendise

but bbf made is own hot sauces lol

Yep he posted pics of him and the technician doing taste tests.

I think what sweetness is saying is it's not like these a Bumble's personal recipes or anything.

you shameful fucking assholes call yourselves fans? pony up. it's not just hot sauce... it's hot sauce with BUMBLEFOOT'S picture on the label. this is such a unique opportunity for fans. i can't wait til mine sampler mega pack shows up. i'm going to light my special gnr brand scented candle, which i only save for super special moments in the history of nugnr.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

you shameful fucking assholes call yourselves fans? pony up. it's not just hot sauce... it's hot sauce with BUMBLEFOOT'S picture on the label. this is such a unique opportunity for fans. i can't wait til mine sampler mega pack shows up. i'm going to light my special gnr brand scented candle, which i only save for super special moments in the history of nugnr.

lol

Guest bellastar2355

Maybe you can do a video where you review them all lol like you did the candle (that was seriously funny)

Have you burned the candle at all since you got it?

:rofl-lol:

Have you burned the candle at all since you got it?

actually, the wick broke off shortly after i got it. so i just used it to hold roaches. then i probably thew it away at some point without noticing.

I think what sweetness is saying is it's not like these a Bumble's personal recipes or anything.

but they are his own personal recipes dude...and it's not like he's trying to cash in...he always was a hot sauce lover and he's fulfilling a dream he had of releasing hot sauces. his personal life has nothing to do with guns n roses.

but they are his own personal recipes dude...and it's not like he's trying to cash in...he always was a hot sauce lover and he's fulfilling a dream he had of releasing hot sauces. his personal life has nothing to do with guns n roses.

Yep