What do you LIKE about the current band?

Blusky Grenfield

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there isn't any new music (or anything creative for that matter) on the horizon, I'm intrested in what keeps everyone intrested in the current band?

I love the heart, hustle and talent. And live on stage chemistry.

They are a hell of a band, just a shame they don't release new material. Tough to argue them not being a cover band til then.

There isn't a whole lot that I like about this current line-up. That doesn't necessarily mean that I dislike everything either. I am kind of indifferent. They don't move me. Boring.

Actually you can't say that. You can't know if this band moves you because there's nothing this band has created. Just a 4 year old album made up of 10 year old songs largely created by people that haven't been in Guns n' Roses for 4 to 8 years. I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again - I'd love to actually see what this band can do (other than play covers and rework 10 year old songs).

There isn't a whole lot that I like about this current line-up. That doesn't necessarily mean that I dislike everything either. I am kind of indifferent. They don't move me. Boring.

Actually you can't say that. You can't know if this band moves you because there's nothing this band has created. Just a 4 year old album made up of 10 year old songs largely created by people that haven't been in Guns n' Roses for 4 to 8 years. I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again - I'd love to actually see what this band can do (other than play covers and rework 10 year old songs).

Ok fair point. I'm not excited by anything I've heard from Ron & DJ's other work thought to warrant getting excited by their potential work in GNR. I also don't think Axl can deliver anymore, for whatever reason.

How awesome they are as musicians and how they give 110% on stage. They always look like they are having fun on stage

Axl has handpicked these guys, so you know they are great!

Axl looks very comfortable playing with these guys and he is smiling alot now. I've seen them twice in 2 years and both times they rocked! I support them totally because Axl wouldn't pick anyone who wasn't up to his caliber!

How awesome they are as musicians and how they give 110% on stage. They always look like they are having fun on stage

Axl looks very comfortable playing with these guys and he is smiling alot now. I've seen them twice in 2 years and both times they rocked! I support them totally because Axl wouldn't pick anyone who wasn't up to his caliber!

Yes. For our hero Axl can surely do no wrong. For he is all-knowing and righteous. He is omnipotent.

Edited by username

Then why is DJ Ashba up there on stage with him?

Edited by Rovim