Axl on Howard Stern. This should happen

gunsfanoldie

I would love to see it happen, Gary Dell'Abate has alluded to trying to get Axl on the show for a while.

I know. And didn't Gary say when Axl did Kimmel that Axl agreed to do one TV interview (Kimmel), one print interview (Rolling Stone), and one radio interview (Howard)? I don't know why Axl would be so against it (well I do, but thats because Axl can be really stubborn). Yeah, of course Slash will get brought up, but thats Axl's forum to literally dig deep into discussing this new band and stuff. I guess it would be better for fans since we'd get to hear stuff like what Axl thinks of Chinese Democracy, if there's anything new coming, maybe some info from Axl about the old band. But overall, I think the two would really get along well and there's so much they could talk about that really isn't taboo. Howard is an informed music fan and he kisses up to anyone on the show. Axl really doesn't have much to worry about, except not NEEDING to do it.

Howard is a rock fan...he's done some great long form interviews this year with Roger Waters and Joe Walsh. The problem is Howard is gonna talk about money and a reunion. That wouldn't be a problem if he asked the question and moved on, but he will keep digging. What pisses me off about Howard is that for as much as I respect him, he should understand the difference between an artist and a performer and respect that in an interview.

Edited by jthunders13

I doubt Howard would agree to an hour of scripted and boring questions that hardly anyone cares about.

I doubt Axl would agree to an hour of interesting questions that the people want answers to because they may not match his crusade.

Pretty much this..........

It's amazing to me that people still think Stern is relevant. Now, an O&A appearance (or Ron and Fez maybe) would rule.

Yeah he is so irrelevant that Sir Paul McCartney and Lady Gaga waste their time going on Howard's Sirius show...you have no clue how influential Howard Stern is mate............

Nobody does a better celebrity interview then Howard Stern mate...he is able to get guests to talk about stuff they swore was off limits........

Howard Stern is pushing too hard, very loud, nervous and edgy atmosphere, very little substance. Gomeshi is always well prepared and getting to the heart of matters without ever being disrespectful or pushy and he gets to open up people and he lets them speak and think during the interviews wich makes for a much better outcome. He did amazing interviews with Robert Plant, M.I.A., Neil Young, Billy Corgan...blows any Stern interview out of the fucking water, some real quality stuff right there.

Edited by Blusky Grenfield