History of The Eagles, documentary

JONEZY

There is a great documentary on Showtime about The Eagles. I learned a lot about this band. For starters, I never knew Don Henley and Glenn Frey used to be in the backing band for Linda Ronstadt. By the way, the interview footage with Linda is great, she was cute back in the day.

Didn't know Glenn Frey and Don Felder were verbally fighting onstage in 1980(their last show). Also, Randy Meisner is a great singer, there is one song on there that I never heard before, its on their 2nd album I think. And Joe Walsh is a cool MO-FO!!

One bad thing is I have all these Eagles songs stuck in my head. Don't get me wrong, their songs were great, but radio played them constantly over the years. I was sick of them. Still don't really care for them, but there is no denying how great they were.

Joe Walsh for President!!

Really cool! I'm going to have to watch this one! ^_^ Did all the guys have input / interviews in this one? Including Don Felder? Love this band! They get way too little love on this forum. :)

Yes. They all were interviewed. Lot of great footage from their hey-days in the 1970's.

Really cool! I'm going to have to watch this one! ^_^ Did all the guys have input / interviews in this one? Including Don Felder? Love this band! They get way too little love on this forum. :)

Yes. They all were interviewed. Lot of great footage from their hey-days in the 1970's.

Great! Downloading it now!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you liked it username. I hope more people can see it. Loved Joe Walsh with his head covered in foil.

Very much! :lol:

I ordered some of my friends to check it out too. :) It really gave me a lot of insight into the situation with Felder as well. Near the end he seemed a bit regretful and sad about it. Glen seems icecold about the matter though, he's done with it.

Was there anything about them being the band that kicked off the $500 per ticket bullshit?

No, they didn't mention that, but I'm glad you did. In 1994 they were the band who raised ticket prices big time. I wanted to see them in 1994, but not at those prices.