lol meet n greets

bacardimayne

I think it's more awkward for a fan who paid to meet "Guns N Roses" and then meet BBF (lol), DJ Ashba (hahaha) and Frank Ferrer (fking ROFL).

What kind of Guns n' Roses "fan" doesn't know his favourite band members haven't been in his "favourite band" in sixteen years ?

Edited by The Glow Inc.

Why doen't Axl show up? Ron et al are decent enough to spend time with their fans; Axl is so inconsiderate to not do this.

I have no idea but it's irritating to think about how it's a meet and greet and yet the lead singer doesn't show up, however i think it annoys me more that the VIP package says meet and greet "select band members", right there and then you get an image of Axl or the "management" giving out a list to the band of the "select" members that will be attending said functions. If there was even a 50/50 chance of Axl showing up just to take a few pics then that wouldn't be so bad but the chances are that slim that the only reason you'd be buying the meet and greet is because you'd be knowingly going to see Ron and the others, which, if that's what you're really keen for then great.

Who would actually pay that much money to meet those guys? Nothing against them, but it's not like they've written the music that we pay to see.

So if they wrote any of the music you would pay to meet them? I mean, you're already paying to see them. They're awesome musicians. But I wouldn't pay to meet them, just like I wouldn't pay to meet Axl, Slash or anyone else.

>I think it's more awkward for a fan who paid to meet "Guns N Roses" and then meet BBF (lol), DJ Ashba (hahaha) and Frank Ferrer (fking

ROFL).

You pay to meet Guns N Roses today, you meet Guns N Roses today. Logical? If a fan is surprised by meeting BBF, Ashba or Frank (who are members of Guns N Roses), I wouldn't exactly call them a fan.

I wonder what you'd talk to them about? Wow BBF those few solos you did on CD changed my life... Frank, that one song you've played on was better than anything that old gnr ever did. Oh DJ you haven't even been on an album but I'm sure if you were, it would be better than anything the old guys did. I'm a massive fan of all you touring musicians. You've change the world covering those songs!

Sounds fair to charge people to meet these guys.

You don't have to be a dick about it.

Not sure about you but I can strike up a conversation with anybody even a complete stranger.

There would be so much to talk about if I met these guys.

Who would actually pay that much money to meet those guys? Nothing against them, but it's not like they've written the music that we pay to see.

So if they wrote any of the music you would pay to meet them? I mean, you're already paying to see them. They're awesome musicians. But I wouldn't pay to meet them, just like I wouldn't pay to meet Axl, Slash or anyone else.

>I think it's more awkward for a fan who paid to meet "Guns N Roses" and then meet BBF (lol), DJ Ashba (hahaha) and Frank Ferrer (fking ROFL).

You pay to meet Guns N Roses today, you meet Guns N Roses today. Logical? If a fan is surprised by meeting BBF, Ashba or Frank (who are members of Guns N Roses), I wouldn't exactly call them a fan.

I wonder what you'd talk to them about? Wow BBF those few solos you did on CD changed my life... Frank, that one song you've played on was better than anything that old gnr ever did. Oh DJ you haven't even been on an album but I'm sure if you were, it would be better than anything the old guys did. I'm a massive fan of all you touring musicians. You've change the world covering those songs!

Sounds fair to charge people to meet these guys.

I talked to Bumblefoot for quite a while a couple weeks ago... Discussed a lot of concert moments we've all been curious about, and also, of course, our opinions about new GNR music. Found out some interesting things.

However, I did not pay to meet him.

Edited by GNRSkidRow1

A friend of mine won a contest to meet Bumblefoot for a day (included a guitar class and I don't remember what else) and Axl was there, he met him and talked to him for a really good amount of time. Axl signed his items and all that stuff. He paid 0 dollars.

I think anybody buying them is probably a big enough of the current line-up anyways that they'll enjoy meeting whoever. They also probably realize Axl likely won't be there. In other words, I don't think Frank or Bumble or whoever has to worry much about angry fans.

A friend of mine won a contest to meet Bumblefoot for a day (included a guitar class and I don't remember what else) and Axl was there, he met him and talked to him for a really good amount of time. Axl signed his items and all that stuff. He paid 0 dollars.

That's really cool. He must have been happy.