Post 2000 shows that are unreleased/hoarded/uncirculated

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

I don't really know what qualifies for this list

Anything that very few people have that can't be found anywhere on the internet.
So than I have the full Arnhem show, anyone wants to have it? Than I will have to find a way to rip it from the DVDs and upload it somewhere...

Trade it with another unreleased show before you release it

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything that very few people have that can't be found anywhere on the internet.
So than I have the full Arnhem show, anyone wants to have it? Than I will have to find a way to rip it from the DVDs and upload it somewhere...

Hmmm... That could be an idea... Against what should I trade and who do I contact?

Guest Gunns

Hmmm... That could be an idea... Against what should I trade and who do I contact?

sent you a pm.

Minneapolis 2006 was fan filmed, I could see the red light on the camera from across the venue.

Hiro 2012 was filmed full pro shot but there is also an incomplete audio.

Ritz 1988 Rehearsals, plus a 4 disc DVD set from MTV with various other performances and clips, including Houston '92. (owned by the same guy who has the rehearsals and who had CBGB's)

actually there is quite a bit of stuff still hoarded or whatever y'all wanna call it.

Additionally with the Alice gigs I'm "hoarding" - they're my own recordings. In that respect, when it really comes down to it, no one can tell me that I don't have the right to keep my own recordings to myself. 2 of my Alice recordings I'll likely never share because they really didn't turn out well, and I'm not going to put inferior recordings out there with my taping/trading name on them.

Release them anonymously?

Some still claim video of the 1/1/01 gig is out there somewhere. Who knows...

I've seen just pics from this gig. Never a clip from the DVD. You would think if there is a DVD being hoarded out there a 15 sec or 30 sec clip would circulate proving it's existence. I'm not saying that the show wasn't filmed, cause like many GnR' shows it was but in my opinion it was never released as a DVD. You'll hear speculations that it went to print blah blah blah. Give me a a 15 sec clip of the 2 hour show and prove me wrong. The DVD doesn't exist.

That video exists. profesionally filmed, i've seen some pictures for evidence

There were pro photos from the 01-01-01 gig released relatively recently, I feel like it was around the 2011 tour or thereabouts, could've been sometime last year.

For a few years now there have been photos where someone took their camera, played the 01-01-01 DVD, and took pictures of the show playing on their TV. They could've been holding a note or something in the corner, too. And that's what a lot of people took as proof that the DVD was out there.

But the pro photos that came out were the same as the "screencaps" of the DVD. There were only 2 shots of the "DVD" playing on the TV, and there was a whole album of photos from the gig that included the 2 photos on the TV. So, as far as I'm concerned, that disproves the idea that there's a DVD of the show out there.

Anybody know the pictures I'm referring to? I never save photos on my laptop :(

Manets, get in this thread.

Ok I think enough time has past, that was me who did that lol

and it was exactly that, just two photos on a tv screen lol, but it worked

loool, yes i mean this case, but i never know that is just two photos

Good trolling man, you got me rock3

sent you a pm.

wow, so you have unreleased stuff

Minneapolis 2006 was fan filmed, I could see the red light on the camera from across the venue.

Hiro 2012 was filmed full pro shot but there is also an incomplete audio.

Ritz 1988 Rehearsals, plus a 4 disc DVD set from MTV with various other performances and clips, including Houston '92. (owned by the same guy who has the rehearsals and who had CBGB's)

actually there is quite a bit of stuff still hoarded or whatever y'all wanna call it.

hmm, sounds good

Never heard of the 88 ritz rehearsals was existed

I've seen just pics from this gig. Never a clip from the DVD. You would think if there is a DVD being hoarded out there a 15 sec or 30 sec clip would circulate proving it's existence. I'm not saying that the show wasn't filmed, cause like many GnR' shows it was but in my opinion it was never released as a DVD. You'll hear speculations that it went to print blah blah blah. Give me a a 15 sec clip of the 2 hour show and prove me wrong. The DVD doesn't exist.

It was going to be released officially. There was an official release date announced by the band, but then they decided to not release it.

"Post 2000 shows that are unreleased/hoarded/uncirculated"

there is a proshot of the 04/15/10 show.

Any more info on this?
Taken from the line feed used on the video screens with soundboard audio, apparently.

Woahhhhhhhhhh this needs to come out

Wasn't there somekind of documentary or short made out of the VMA rehearsal by vh1 which was never released? I remember seeing a short clip of it on youtube.

EDIT: Found it already.

It's really stupid when people tag shit that's already tagged and has been on tv. Especially when it's REAL obvious they stole it from another YouTube account and tagged it.

Edited by Chris 55