Bumblefoot eatmoreheat.com stream: hot sauces and gnr insights. UPDATE: RECORDED VIDEO NOW IN OPENING POST

saber_

What a great interview.

Nice to see somebody being so honest.

I hope Axl, Beta and Fernando have all watched it and realize that the ENTIRE band wants to write and record.

Hopefully someday Team Brazil will let the current band have their chance to shine and put their own mark on the GnR name.

Stop trying to blame everything on Team Brazil. Has it ever occured to you that it might be Axl that doesn't feel like releasing an album?

Why don't you take a break from this place and come back when new music is released? You seem very unhappy with the current situation and it might be best for your health to take a break.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- BBF, do you want a new GNR album?

- Yes, I want a new album, just like you guys, we are all frustrated...

- So why don't you just leave?

- Well, you see, um.... I mean.... you know.... buy my sauce guys!

this is because he doesnt come on mygnr anymore lol bunch of losers who claim for free speech.

What a great interview.

I hope Axl, Beta and Fernando have all watched it and realize that the ENTIRE band wants to write and record.

Hopefully someday Team Brazil will let the current band have their chance to shine and put their own mark on the GnR name.

Stop trying to blame everything on Team Brazil. Has it ever occured to you that it might be Axl that doesn't feel like releasing an album?

Why don't you take a break from this place and come back when new music is released? You seem very unhappy with the current situation and it might be best for your health to take a break.

Naw, I enjoy posting here. YOU on the other hand seem waaaaay to concerned with what I post!!!! Dude, if you don't like what I post - put me on ignore. You spend your entire day complaining about other posters. Why not go to a board with like-minded people on it? At HTGTH or the band's official forum, you can worship Axl's every move - 24/7!!!!! Why stay on a board that makes you so unhappy????

Do you have proof that it's Axl that doesn't want to record an album and not Team Brazil? Please post proof.

What a great interview.

Naw, I enjoy posting here. YOU on the other hand seem waaaaay to concerned with what I post!!!! Dude, if you don't like what I post - put me on ignore. You spend your entire day complaining about other posters. Why not go to a board with like-minded people on it? At HTGTH or the band's official forum, you can worship Axl's every move - 24/7!!!!! Why stay on a board that makes you so unhappy????

Do you have proof that it's Axl that doesn't want to record an album and not Team Brazil? Please post proof.

Show me the proof it's Team Brazil holding the album back

What a great interview.

Team Brazil has Axl's heart, mind and Beta carries Axl's testicles in her purse. Who is kidding who here?

Where is the integrity in him?

Integrity? Are you god damned retarded? The guy is in a band that doesn't write or release music for fuck sakes. The fact that he's pissed and open exemplifies his integrity.

What a great interview.

There really isn't proof either way, kid. That's the point.

I have my guess. You have your opinion. Everybody not involved closely with the band can just offer their opinions. None of us really know the exact truth. Which is why we come to a GnR forum to chat with other fans about it.

You don't seem to get that.

From Beta's interview and from chatting with people who actually have a relationship with the band, I think that Beta has a TON of control over what Axl does.

You told me I was wrong. Instead of bickering back and forth, why don't you instead leave the insults behind and tell me why you THINK I'm wrong. Why do you think it's all Axl and not Beta - who admits she has a hand in controlling everything Axl does.

Where is the integrity in him?

Integrity? Are you god damned retarded? The guy is in a band that doesn't write or release music for fuck sakes. The fact that he's pissed and open exemplifies his integrity.

If he had any real integrity, he'd quit being in a band he seems to be deeply unhappy with and has ranted about multiple times now. Slash, Izzy and Duff did this because they were unhappy and had balls. Bumblefoot only sticks around because it pays more to be Axl's lacky with no say than it would being on his own playing in bars and guitar stores.

I don't know why Ron is so bummed about ChiDem2 as opposed to an entirely new album. I mean, he still is featured "a good handful" of the unreleased tracks as he put it, including lead guitar on Atlas Shrugged.

Personally, I can't wait for CD2.

Edited by sofine11

Bumblefoot only sticks around because it pays more to be Axl's lacky with no say than it would being on his own playing in bars and guitar stores.

It's called having a job and last time I checked that wasn't a bad thing was it?

Bumblefoot only sticks around because it pays more to be Axl's lacky with no say than it would being on his own playing in bars and guitar stores.

It's called having a job and last time I checked that wasn't a bad thing was it? Maybe one day when you stop sponging off your future mother-in-law and actually earn a living yourself you might be a little less inclined to criticise others. Just sayin' :shrugs:

I am sorry things went sour with Lucrecia, but you know, she doesn't have a job either and she's 35 :awesomeface:

Back on topic. I really don't get the whole thing about calling people out for a lack of integrity. I mean Bumblefoot and the others are "Professional" musicians. You know what the definition of professional is? It generally means you do something and get paid for it y'know. Hence my point about sitting in your basement calling a dude out who earns more money than you ever will playing music for a living. Do you say that somebody who works in a supermarket lacks integrity 'cause they're doing it for the money? Newsflash Einstein. Most people go to work to get paid and that's just how it is. Do your mom and dad lack integrity because they go to work just for the money so they can put a roof over your head?

Edited by Black Sabbath

Back on topic. I really don't get the whole thing about calling people out for a lack of integrity. I mean Bumblefoot and the others are "Professional" musicians. You know what the definition of professional is? It generally means you do something and get paid for it y'know. Hence my point about sitting in your basement calling a dude out who earns more money than you ever will playing music for a living. Do you say that somebody who works in a supermarket lacks integrity 'cause they're doing it for the money? Newsflash Einstein. Most people go to work to get paid and that's just how it is. Do your mom and dad lack integrity because they go to work just for the money so they can put a roof over your head?

So, because Bumblefoot is rich and I am not, he is exempt from any criticism? He lacks integrity because he seems to fucking despise his job yet covers his ass and does damage control every time someone calls him out on his ranting and bitching, and still stays with it simply because he has no other option. Slash, Duff and Izzy all hated being in GN'R and quit.

So, because Bumblefoot is rich and I am not, he is exempt from any criticism? He lacks integrity because he seems to fucking despise his job yet covers his ass and does damage control every time someone calls him out on his ranting and bitching, and still stays with it simply because he has no other option. Slash, Duff and Izzy all hated being in GN'R and quit.

Loads of people don't like their jobs and most will frequently bitch about them. It doesn't matter if you earn $10,000 or $100,000 you're still entitled to be frustrated and pissed off and vent about it from time to time. Just because people don't quit a job they hate doesn't mean they lack integrity it's simply the way of the world and I don't think Bumble is especially rich in the grand scheme of things and certainly not on the level that the members of classic GnR were when they quit.

I mean think about how much the current band earn at the moment and I suspect it's nowhere near as much as you'd think. Considering it's effectively coming out of Axl's pocket how much do you think he can afford to keep these guys on the payroll? It's going to be a fuckload better than minimum wage but they're not going to be in a position to retire any time soon.

The point is that talking about quitting a job just because you don't like it kinda implies you've never had to worry about where the next paycheck's coming from which I don't think you ever have. When you've had to get up every day and go out to work to support yourself and people who depend of you you might be better qualified to criticise but until then you just look a little foolish with the constant anti Bumblefoot ramblings. :shrugs:

Edited by Dazey