VH1 Deletes Link to GNR Broadcast

jimb0

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Team Brazil saying "you sound great!" to Axl every night was about to backfire on them with the mainstream seeing how bad he sounds now.

It would expose them as Yes Men.

We can't have that, now can we?

You have an overactive imagination.

The reality is, Axl's voice is awful and his management still puts him out there to perform.

That's not fair to him or the fans. Something's gotta give.

When was the last time you caught a show? The last one I was at, people seemed to think his voice was pretty damn good.

Worldwide TV broadcast is different than 5000 GNR fans with a few beers in them who are more engulfed in the experience than judging everything critically.

Look at the lack of bootlegs from the past year and a half. No one cares about the band anymore because Axl is performing poorly.

He need to fix his shit or hang it up.

This should have never been allowed to happen in the first place. I hope they cancel the Blu Ray too. Either put out a show from 2010 or don't bother.

Vegas coming soon i hear!

...did you not hear the XM broadcast.?

Godawful.

His voice in London was comparatively strong at least . By the Vegas shows he was gasping for air and it affected his timing.

Edited by Freddie Mercury's Ghost

This should have never been allowed to happen in the first place. I hope they cancel the Blu Ray too. Either put out a show from 2010 or don't bother.

...did you not hear the XM broadcast.

Godawful. His voice in London was strong at least. By the Vegas shows he was gasping for air and it affected his timing.

XM??

When was the last time you caught a show? The last one I was at, people seemed to think his voice was pretty damn good.

Worldwide TV broadcast is different than 5000 GNR fans with a few beers in them who are more engulfed in the experience than judging everything critically.

Look at the lack of bootlegs from the past year and a half. No one cares about the band anymore because Axl is performing poorly.

He need to fix his shit or hang it up.

Absolutely.

And my two cents...I was at a show in 2012. The group I was with knew the voice was in trouble.

Godawful. His voice in London was strong at least. By the Vegas shows he was gasping for air and it affected his timing.

XM??

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=181841

It should be out in a week. :xmasssanta:

ha but no seriously, it's coming out!

XM??

I believe he's thinking of the regular tour shows that were streamed, whereas you're talking about the Residency show in 3D. :)

XM??

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=181841

got it

better get use to that voice if you want to see/hear GNR in 3d :)

I wonder if Team Brazil saying "you sound great!" to Axl every night was about to backfire on them with the mainstream seeing how bad he sounds now.

The reality is, Axl's voice is awful and his management still puts him out there to perform.

It always sounds good when you're at a show. Truth is, though, listening to a recording is a much better representation of what his voice actually sounds like. I mean, with any singer really.

You are an idiot. I have seen Axl twice in the last year.and when you are there, he sounds fine. he is not at his best anymore, but at the shows, he sounds great. What kind of retard judges shows by crappy youtube recording. You must not have gone at all.

DSC01103.jpg

Is it coming out before or after Chinese Democracy II?

Is it coming out before or after Chinese Democracy II?

Can only say for certain before CD3 for sure.

It always sounds good when you're at a show. Truth is, though, listening to a recording is a much better representation of what his voice actually sounds like. I mean, with any singer really.

No. I was at the Mallorca gig last year and he sounded awful and weak.

Can't say I'm surprised. Guns N' Roses is wildly gifted in the art of cancellation and disappointment.

He maybe cancelled one show on what 200 since 2006? He rescheduled the ones he missed cause of Tommy's wrist. Where have you been?

I was at Newcastle and Manchester and he sounded awesome?

My Dad's bigger than yours mate!!

Alright, well, this was really the main point: "listening to a recording is a much better representation of what his voice actually sounds like"

I was at Newcastle and Manchester and he sounded awesome?

My Dad's bigger than yours mate!!

Couldn't care less bro. Your opinion =/= my opinion. See how that works? :)