VH1 Deletes Link to GNR Broadcast

jimb0

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MSL,

How many posts filled with positivity do you have around here? Seems like you're always having a go at someone. You're not fooling anyone. All you do is look for fights. You're a wannabe schoolyard bully, but you don't have the chops to pull it off.

Quite the opposite. I'm standing up to bullies. I'm on an anti-bully campaign. I'm exposing the bullies by pointing out their behavior as well as the true root of their anger.

>Your entire post can be applied to you as well.

YOU are doing everything that you are complaining about him doing.

Things getting boring at your forum so you have to come here and insult people? Are you having problems in your personal life, is that why you have to come here and attack and insult people?

More lies Groghan. Please show me where I am personally insulting strangers for no reason.

Things are going quite well at http://M.SL/GNR and I appreciate you bringing it up. Almost every day someone new shows up and mentions that they've left MYGNR due to posters like you that have an unhealthy obsession with negativity.

I am not insulting anyone, yet you keep claiming that I am. Can you provide some examples or are you lying?

Things are going very well in my life and I think it's important for people to stand up to bullies and not allow them to spread their negative energy into the world.

I'm glad you're here.

If changing my tone means trying to have a rational conversation with ya, sure buddy :lol:

typically, a rational conversation is the last thing you want. but here you are. your cupcake facade slowly melting because we both know i've got you now.

Bahahaha. Do you type this shit with a straight face? All you've got is butt hurt because I called your little lap dog, a little lap dog.

You're trying to muster some fight, but you and I both know your heart's not into it now. The mean things going through your head . . . instead of bringing you comfort, now they just remind you of your shortcomings.

Whether it's trouble getting laid, trouble at work, trouble at school, abusive parents, etc, we both know one of those things is the true source of the hatred you spew towards Axl Rose. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here at all. Nobody with a happy and successful life would spend so much time obsessively discussing things they DON'T enjoy.

Only someone without joy would do that.

What fight? I've simply been responding to your accusations, which are off base. Your anger is because I made fun of your butt buddy, so you're trying to make something out of nothing. If you wanna delude yourself into thinking whatever amateur Dr. Phil analysis you came up with, feel free.

But when did this become about Axl Rose? I love GNR. I have for a decade. I listen to them nearly everyday. No band I have ever listened to has had as much replay value to me as GNR has. I come here to talk about them with people who care about them, one way or the other, as much as I do. I like keep tabs on what they're all doing, and sadly, most of what Axl's been doing has earned himself more criticism than praise. Coming here, maybe an hour or two a day of my free time/boredom doesn't take much of an emotional toll on me, sorry to shoot down your theory there, guy :lol:.

No, I, like the majority of the general population, personally don't view his current outfit as real deal GNR. I acknowledge it legally is, but I have a right to that view point. Yes, I rather him call it a solo venture, as I, again, like most of the general population, believe it to be a more worthy title. But, I still love him as an artist. I still wanna keep track of what he's up to, as well as all the other guys that brought me the musical pleasure that they did, and this is the best place to do it. If he ever does something that warrants praise, I will give it to him, which I've done in the past. Sadly, it just hasn't been the case lately, and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise just because I love Axl as a musician.

Let me boomerang the question back to you, and ask, if you have such a strong distaste for this place, as you've stated both here and on your own site, why not just post on your own GNR forum? Member that pissy, self indulgent, woe is me thread you made about not posting here anymore because the mods called you out on your shit? Did the boredom of getting maybe 15-20 posts a day finally make you crack? Do these same rules apply to you since you openly state you hate what this place has become? Why waste your time posting on a forum you don't enjoy, mostly with people who you don't enjoy? :thumbsup:

Edited by Bobbo

Let me boomerang the question back to you, and ask, if you have such a strong distaste for this place, as you've stated both here and on your own site, why not just post on your own GNR forum? Member that pissy, self indulgent, woe is me thread you made about not posting here anymore because the mods called you out on your shit? Did the boredom of getting maybe 15-20 posts a day finally make you crack? Do these same rules apply to you since you openly state you hate what this place has become? Why waste your time posting on a forum you don't enjoy, mostly with people who you don't enjoy? :thumbsup:

1. I do.

2. I never made a thread fitting that description. Please stop lying.

3. Another inaccurate description. Please stop lying.

4. As my enjoyment has decreased since the mass unbanning, my reading & posting has decreased. I do not spend hours a day here complaining about something I used to like, which is what you do. When someone here mentions me or my site (like you did), it's often brought to my attention and I check it out. When I stop enjoying my stay, I leave.

5. There are a few people here I enjoy, which is why I spent a few minutes here a day. When there were more I enjoyed, I spent more minutes.

Funny that when I leave, people keep bringing me up, but then when I return, people ask why I returned. Very odd. I sure don't recall ever spending any time reading your site or criticizing your friends. Funny that you can't get enough of me and need to keep close tabs on the behavior of my friends on a different site so you have even more things to complain about here.

When I say why don’t you just post on your gnr forum, I mean why don’t you only post on your gnr forum? Or another forum that’s closer to your liking? Based on comments you’ve made, why not just post on a site that’s more to your liking instead of one where you’re mostly displeased 90% of the time?

And uh, where am I lying? You made a thread titled “Goodbye MYGNR”, saying you were leaving the site, because the mods gave you a warning you found to be unfair. Instead of just leaving the site like a mature person, you made a made a self-absorbed, attention whore thread of how the mods dicked you. Yet, here you are. The only reason it didn’t go farther is because a mod quickly nipped it in the bud.

It's been a wonderful eight years. After receiving a warning point today from Powerage5 for defending myself from false accusations that I'm a sex offender, I've decided to leave MYGNR. I'm more than capable of defending myself from libel, but if I'm going to be punished for it, I have no desire to post here. Take care everyone. It's been fun. I'll see some of you over at M.SL.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/195111-goodbye-mygnr/

The second part was closer to exaggeration of the truth than a full out lie. The point is your GNR site isn’t exactly thriving with activity. Nothing compared to here. Is that why you back tracked and started posting here again?

As for your last point, you don’t know anything about me or my life, nor any of my friends. Nor is my life as publicly open as you make yours. Mainly because I’m here solely to talk GNR with GNR fans. I’m not always lurking your site, don't flatter yourself, only have checked it out a few times, as sometimes somebody posts shit on your site before it gets posted here, just like sometimes shit gets posted here before it gets posted over on your site. It’s always good to cover your ground. But your little side kick has posted here in the past, and between that, and him posting on your site, it’s enough for me to make an observation of him being your Robin, Batz. It was nothing more than a joke made by an observation formed over time. Get over it, already.

Edited by Bobbo

So has Eddie Trunk made an official statement about the cancellation?

I had the VH1 show on my dvr but deleted it because I was going to dvr the longer version. Oh well, guess I'll always have my memories.

I do hope GNR release a dvd version of the Vegas shows. I think it's about time to show the world the new GNR.

1. I do.

2. I never made a thread fitting that description. Please stop lying.

3. Another inaccurate description. Please stop lying.

4. As my enjoyment has decreased since the mass unbanning, my reading & posting has decreased. I do not spend hours a day here complaining about something I used to like, which is what you do. When someone here mentions me or my site (like you did), it's often brought to my attention and I check it out. When I stop enjoying my stay, I leave.

5. There are a few people here I enjoy, which is why I spent a few minutes here a day. When there were more I enjoyed, I spent more minutes.

Funny that when I leave, people keep bringing me up, but then when I return, people ask why I returned. Very odd. I sure don't recall ever spending any time reading your site or criticizing your friends. Funny that you can't get enough of me and need to keep close tabs on the behavior of my friends on a different site so you have even more things to complain about here.

When I say why don’t you just post on your gnr forum, I mean why don’t you only post on your gnr forum? Or another forum that’s closer to your liking? Based on comments you’ve made, why not just post on a site that’s more to your liking instead of one where you’re mostly displeased 90% of the time?

And uh, where am I lying? You made a thread titled “Goodbye MYGNR”, saying you were leaving the site, because the mods gave you a warning you found to be unfair. Instead of just leaving the site like a mature person, you made a made a self-absorbed, attention whore thread of how the mods dicked you. Yet, here you are. The only reason it didn’t go farther is because a mod quickly nipped it in the bud.

>It's been a wonderful eight years. After receiving a warning point today from Powerage5 for defending myself from false accusations that I'm a sex offender, I've decided to leave MYGNR. I'm more than capable of defending myself from libel, but if I'm going to be punished for it, I have no desire to post here. Take care everyone. It's been fun. I'll see some of you over at M.SL.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/195111-goodbye-mygnr/

The second part was closer to exaggeration of the truth than a full out lie. The point is your GNR site isn’t exactly thriving with activity. Nothing compared to here. Is that why you back tracked and started posting here again?

As for your last point, you don’t know anything about me or my life, nor any of my friends. Nor is my life as publicly open as you make yours. Mainly because I’m here solely to talk GNR with GNR fans. I’m not always lurking your site, don't flatter yourself, only have checked it out a few times, as sometimes somebody posts shit on your site before it gets posted here, just like sometimes shit gets posted here before it gets posted over on your site. It’s always good to cover your ground. But your little side kick has posted here in the past, and between that, and him posting on your site, it’s enough for me to make an observation of him being your Robin, Batz. It was nothing more than a joke made by an observation formed over time. Get over it, already.

Nice. Game, set, match.

The best way to deal with self-admitted cupcakes like MSL is to not engage in his negativity and trolling.

Everybody here knows what he's like - so don't let anything he says bother you. Pretty soon he'll move on and attack somebody else.

So has Eddie Trunk made an official statement about the cancellation?

I had the VH1 show on my dvr but deleted it because I was going to dvr the longer version. Oh well, guess I'll always have my memories.

I do hope GNR release a dvd version of the Vegas shows. I think it's about time to show the world the new GNR.

Val, you don't think touring the world the past decade has shown the "world" the new GnR?

As soon as it comes down to replay on TV, some people in charge wanna see what they got on the air. So they see Axl doing Mickey Mouse and they cancel it. It simple.

Tell us more about your knowledge of contractual obligations and the inner workings of VH1's decision making.

As soon as it comes down to replay on TV, some people in charge wanna see what they got on the air. So they see Axl doing Mickey Mouse and they cancel it. It simple.

Tell us more about your knowledge of contractual obligations and the inner workings of VH1's decision making.

There ain't no contractual obligations in rock n' roll, babayyyyy!

rock3 rock3

Welcher.

Hmmmm . . . perhaps you don't know what words mean? If I say I'm leaving your house because it smells like piss and I leave, I kept my word by leaving. If down the road you replace the carpets and I agree to come back over, that's not breaking my word. I never said "I'm leaving forever and never coming back no matter what."

But for you to focus on that instead of my arguments just goes to show that deep down you know I'm right, so you instead try to shift the focus. The only problem is that I will continue to easily point out your lies. Try again.

Hit a nerve?

Anyways, this topic isn't about you. Stop trying to make it so. This board carries on just fine without your bullshit and emo drama. Take your lies and tears back to your website. It's pathetic.

what did msl do to end up on the sex offender registry? we deserve to know the truth.

It was a joke in poor taste based on the video he released years ago. I apologize to MSL for the ridiculous baseless accusations.