Dizzy/BBF hot sauce discussion thread

Randy Lahey

Guest bellastar2355

Hot sauce is just so Rn'R...love it!

I hope they sell it at the merch stands.

That's a great idea.

Even tough I watched the eatmoreheat.com interview/tasting, I want to hear a forum member's review of the hot sauces.

The shipping price is what's killing it. It's way too much to ship just one bottle of the hot sauce. I deff want to buy and try them eventually when the shipping price goes down.

This thread is so much more interesting than a thread with the old manager who had a huge role in the band coming up talking in detail about the first 5 years of the band. A discussion on hot sauces gets privilege. This forum is just the best!

Exactly.

This thread is so much more interesting than a thread with the old manager who had a huge role in the band coming up talking in detail about the first 5 years of the band. A discussion on hot sauces gets privilege. This forum is just the best!

Exactly.

It got moved to the classic GnR section. I guess I don't see what the big deal is. Seems a bit melodramatic to me.

Would it make you guys feel better if they relabled this section "nuGuns discussion"?

And what's the point he's trying to prove? Oh right, it apparently profoundly bothers him that he can't post OLD Guns topics in the NEW Guns section. I think his point would be better served if he tried to make the OLD Guns section more popular than the NEW Guns section. Which shouldn't be hard to do, right? Instead, it all goes back to the fact that this section is labeled "Guns n Roses Discussion." In other words, he's still butthurt about the name.

This forum is clearly labeled 2001+ on the main page. Alan Niven ain't 2001+. It's not rocket science, watson.

Technically speaking, I think Bumblefucked is the hottest - I know that one is 6 million Scoville units. For reference, the average habanero extract is about 300,000 Scoville units. In other words, it's fucking hot.

That sounds even worse than Death, which was painful (but amazing) when I had it. I'm keen now :D

Technically speaking, I think Bumblefucked is the hottest - I know that one is 6 million Scoville units. For reference, the average habanero extract is about 300,000 Scoville units. In other words, it's fucking hot.

That sounds even worse than Death, which was painful (but amazing) when I had it. I'm keen now :D

Get it into you Johnny poor old Thinkaboutyou went bright red and I thought he was going to explode!

Get it into you Johnny poor old Thinkaboutyou went bright red and I thought he was going to explode!

HAHA my cheeks did go red lol

Exactly.

You guys not happy? You know what to do.

We got Dizzy hot sauce.

We got BBF hot sauce.

Who will make the next hot sauce?

I think Ashba has got the knack for entrepreneurship and should be the next one to make hot sauce.

Maybe they could all co-operate and get better rates for shipping their sauces.