Dizzy/BBF hot sauce discussion thread

Randy Lahey

I can only dare to dream of owning one of those GNR candles.

Hot sauce > Homo candle

Those candles were the shit!

1. I love chilli.

2. I once bit into a chocolate scented candle in the hope it would at least mildly taste of chocolate. It tasted like a fucking candle :lol:

Bumblefoot, as you should be aware from his Twitter where he's always mashing up some exotic meal or dining on some classy grub in the best of restaurants, has a wealth of experience in different forms of cuisine and played an intricate if not shaping role in the creation of his branded hot sauces. He has a number of credits in various cook books for his own recipes.

Did Bumblefoot actually have a hand in making any of his hot sauces, like the recipe/ingredients/anything...or did some real chef with actual culinary knowledge make them and BBF simply put his brand name on the sauces and sell them?

the sauces are really his making man...same old same old

Guest bellastar2355

What's the deal with hot sauces? Is it an American thing?

Can't imagine it being something that would create much interest in the UK.

It's people being sarcastic,

no new music, but plenty of hot Sauce, (like it's Bumblefoots fault there's no new music)

It's his fault too. He is a "member" of "Guns N' Roses" after all. Why wouldn't he be responsible too? Unless he admits to being a hired hand-puppet. When he admits that I will stop blaming him. As long as he shamelessly promotes himself as "the lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses" I think he needs to take the blame to for no new music.

that beard braid is sooooo disgusting.

Guest bellastar2355

It's his fault too. He is a "member" of "Guns N' Roses" after all. Why wouldn't he be responsible too? Unless he admits to being a hired hand-puppet. When he admits that I will stop blaming him. As long as he shamelessly promotes himself as "the lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses" I think he needs to take the blame to for no new music.

that beard braid is sooooo disgusting.

From my understanding, he does want to make new music, but Axl wants him to finish music.

Isn't that why Bumblefoot is frustrated?

Guest bellastar2355

Just cause you're frustrated doesn't mean you have to throw in the towel. Bumblefoot wants to still be a part of the band, it's not like he doesn't have options after Guns.

So no I don't think it's his fault.

Edited by bellastar2355

Guest bellastar2355

If that's your opinion of him, so be it,

but that still doesn't make Bumblefoot responsible for there not being new music. Like what do you consider new? New to the public? Or just a completely new song?