Can anybody do a good Axl impersonation?

Caba Blanc, singer of Mendigos del Paraiso tribute band, he impersonates the actual Axl Rose (look the clothing)

shit... that guy's pretty good with the moves. he's got the walk down pretty well.

He also sounds like Axl more than Axl does lately : (

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caba Blanc, singer of Mendigos del Paraiso tribute band, he impersonates the actual Axl Rose (look the clothing)

shit... that guy's pretty good with the moves. he's got the walk down pretty well.

He also sounds like Axl more than Axl does lately : (

Ah nah I don't know. Axl's the greatest. Also since a lot of ppl were like "you don't sound like Axl!" and I wasn't really trying to anyway; just trying to move like him, I thought I'd try to actuali give it a shot and sing like him lol. Did the first verse of TIL. Gave it my best shot, but admittedly, it sounded more like what happens when sitting on a toilet and expelling waste lol. Will post when I get home later. Everyone else in this thread sounds great though. Such talented people up in here.

Heres my cover of Estranged Piano cover with Vocals

I did not do the music, only vocals

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/16797913

Props for having the guts to put this out there. The piano is amazing but it seems like you are lacking confidence with the vocals.

lol, i whipped it together and rushed through it, but i had fun doing it, and it was my first gnr cover i have ever attempted

Edited by Birk

Props for having the guts to put this out there. The piano is amazing but it seems like you are lacking confidence with the vocals.

lol, i whipped it together and rushed through it, its a hard song to sing actually

Yes it's very hard to sing.

lol, i whipped it together and rushed through it, its a hard song to sing actually

I would love to do The Garden, if i can find someone to do the music.

Try finding just the audio tracks or a karaoke version..i'd like to hear it

Try finding just the audio tracks or a karaoke version..i'd like to hear it

I found it actually, i will do it tomorrow..im at work til midnight tonight..

These guys do a great cover act on Gn'R, especially "Axl" at his heyday (rasp included)...

It does sound good, i just dont see how people would want to be in a cover band

You can make a lot more money in a successful cover band than a shitty generic cover band. And both of those types of bands make more money than bands playing their own music. It's not a bad way to make a few extra $$$ on a weekend if you've got nothing else to do and the talent to do it.

As for this guy's performance, his lower range is pretty fantastic. He's got that mid-western twang down cold. But his upper range is pretty rough. He sounds kind of like Axl did on his worst nights during the Illusion tours (i.e. not good). It almost sounds like he's choking at some parts.

These guys do a great cover act on Gn'R, especially "Axl" at his heyday (rasp included)...

It does sound good, i just dont see how people would want to be in a cover band

You can make a lot more money in a successful cover band than a shitty generic cover band. And both of those types of bands make more money than bands playing their own music. It's not a bad way to make a few extra $$$ on a weekend if you've got nothing else to do and the talent to do it.

This. You're getting paid to have fun and play songs you enjoy. Not a bad way to make some extra cash.