The rasp disappeared with the bell bottomed jeans!!!

Paulywauly

Since he wears the more straight legged patterned jeans with the cowboy boots these days, the rasp has gone, where when he wore the cool bell bottoms with normal shoes, the rasp was in full swing, could this be a conspiracy!?

My favourite snooker player is Ronnie O Sullivan, and he used to have long hair around 2004, when he shaved it off in 2005 he lost his magic for a time, it's back now though!

You just don't know the power of hair, or bell bottoms!

Seriously though, I'd love to chat with the guy and ask him what he was doing diiferently in 2010 vocally compared to now. He sings completely differently now. I'm a singer in a band, I used head voice, chest voice, throat for raps here and there, and falsetto.

Each way brings out a different sound and power and transforms onto stage through you, if you watch closely any of the videos of Rocket Queen from 2010, it's so powerful and you can tell he's ripping it up as you can see the force and aggression coming out of him which looks and sounds phenomenal, compared to now, where in recent Rocket Queen performances you can see he's not pulling it from the same places as before, so the attitude which it comes out isn't the same, not as much aggression, it sounds as though, as much as one can tell, that he's using more of a falsetto voice on it, but it simply doesn't work on songs like Rocket Queen.

He's either doing it on purpose or simply cannot sing it with that power anymore, which is strange as 2010 wasn't that long ago, I'd love to ask him why this is though. Less warming up? Not feeling these songs as much anymore as he can't be bothered putting that effort on with them? Doesn't know why he can't sing like that anymore? I'd love to know the reason though, as when I saw them in Dublin 2010, after a fuck up, and a none moving Axl, just to stand and listen to those vocals ripping through the place more than compensated for it, if it were now however, it just wouldn't be the same if he stood there sounding like he does now, it's such a shame, not saying its bad now, but it is compared to 3 years ago.

Sigh... the jeans? Really? I mean I make some stupid threads but come on. He chooses not to do it cuz it hurts his throat. Try singing like Axl and then imagine your 51. If he can coast... it's a no brainier. Play to the longevity of the cash grab tour knowing most people don't notice or a few diehards on the internet.

Play to the longevity of the cash grab tour knowing most people don't notice or a few diehards on the internet.

Plenty more people than just us notice his voice. Especially when they release concerts. My brother and I were watching the vh1 broadcast, he sounded pretty good, and about half way thru, it just got completely weak. People notice that for sure. It's hard to miss.

Play to the longevity of the cash grab tour knowing most people don't notice or a few diehards on the internet.

Plenty more people than just us notice his voice. Especially when they release concerts. My brother and I were watching the vh1 broadcast, he sounded pretty good, and about half way thru, it just got completely weak. People notice that for sure. It's hard to miss.

That's why they cancelled that show I bet. Obviously on recordings, but has anyone ever complained live? Casual fans?

Maybe if Axl brings back the hot biker shorts Slash his rasp will return?

Fixed.

haha. I imagine you might be right.

Slash walks on stage, crowd goes wild. In Full Axl Rasp: "Get the fuck off my stage you cancer!"

Edited by jimb0