Governors Ball Strict 11 PM Curfew

gmsugaree

He was bang on time recently in Melbourne which was a huge difference to the crazy hour and a half wait back in 2007. I don't think it will be a problem. Promoters probably stipulate it in the contract that Axl has to be on time or inflict some sort of monetary fine possibly?

What is with these indy shows and their curfews?

Indy shows? it happened in the Hard Rock Calling festival in London last year when Springsteen and Sir Paul Mccartney got shut down while playing together...

But I think it shouldn't be a problem for Guns.

Edited by izzygirl

i wonder if now that beta's in the manager's role, she's more proactive about foisting axl onto stage and not jeopardizing payments or risking fines.

Yes that's money taken out of the leeches' pockets now.

You always take care of your "family" :thumbsup:

8 pmwhat time zone tho?You do have to take into account time difference. Cause if it was Aussie time @ 8 pm it was in the wee hours in the morning in the USA (east coast here). So ya really can't praise him for being early.

8 pmwhat time zone tho?You do have to take into account time difference. Cause if it was Aussie time @ 8 pm it was in the wee hours in the morning in the USA (east coast here). So ya really can't praise him for being early.

Yes I think the reason he enjoyed Australia so much is because it suited his nocturnal body clock.

i wonder if now that beta's in the manager's role, she's more proactive about foisting axl onto stage and not jeopardizing payments or risking fines.

Yeah like a good ol' fashioned mother, she has one hand on her hip and the other hand pointing to Axl and go, "Axl! You better get your butt out there on time, OR ELSE!!"

Axl, "But Mommmm.... OK OK, I'll go!"

I'm going and I'm pretty nervous..

Just look at the website. You can add bands to your "lineup". Kanye has over 2k, same with Kings of Leon, Nas, 1500, The XX 2K. GNR just 600, about as many as the lowest billed bands.

I know it's not a huge thing but add the petition, all the anti GNR stuff on the facebook page. It's gonna be a pretty hostile and small crowd with no time for Axl's shit. Got disaster written all over it.

Excited to see Kanye too.