Attitude

Damn_Smooth

The guy is a psychopath, I barely even post over in attitude anymore because he has just turned it into his own little personal insult forum. It was funny for about 10 seconds. Now it is just ...weird.

Edited by TheDiceMan

Nearly every thread in Attitude that has ever been posted is filled with personal attacks and derailments.

This is simply not true. The section itself is for controversial topics to be discussed in a loose manner, threads that would not belong in the D&N section because other opinions may strongly differ than others. The section does not give you a free pass to fly off the handle and put absolutely everyone in a thread on blast. You are then no longer discussing the topic at hand.

As the sticky in the section says - discuss GN'R related topics, not, go into a thread and throw paragraph long insults at multiple members for pages just to stir shit. Again, you then would no longer be discussing any topic at hand.

What about "fat washed up, bloated Axl" in EVERY single thread? This is not being taken care of.

It's been taken care of. Don't worry, you won't see me bashing your idol like that again, but don't expect me to kiss his old ass either. :takethat: He still is every single adjective I have given to him. ;)

Damn it. I count on those posts. They're like a constant in an otherwise chaotic world. RIP "fat, washed up, bloated Axl."

On another note...am I the only one who finds Damn_Smooth largely innocuous and mildly entertaining? It's OK if I am.

:lol:

Y'know, when Axl's deluded fans are crying REALLY hard about my comments about Rose and then a mod asks me to stop and I have to stop, it's like a win-win situation for me. Mission accomplished. They cried, I laughed. :takethat:

Y'know, when Axl's deluded fans are crying REALLY hard about my comments about Rose and then a mod asks me to stop and I have to stop, it's like a win-win situation for me. Mission accomplished. They cried, I laughed. :takethat:

Lol

It just so ridiculous. Your posts are usually like 5-6 words long when you say that type of shit. It's not like you're derailing a thread with MSL-style screeds. It's so easy to look past, but nooooooooooooooo!!! Everyone has to freak out.

Nearly every thread in Attitude that has ever been posted is filled with personal attacks and derailments.

This is simply not true. The section itself is for controversial topics to be discussed in a loose manner, threads that would not belong in the D&N section because other opinions may strongly differ than others. The section does not give you a free pass to fly off the handle and put absolutely everyone in a thread on blast. You are then no longer discussing the topic at hand.

As the sticky in the section says - discuss GN'R related topics, not, go into a thread and throw paragraph long insults at multiple members for pages just to stir shit. Again, you then would no longer be discussing any topic at hand.

What about "fat washed up, bloated Axl" in EVERY single thread? This is not being taken care of.

As a moderating team, we work as a group. I cannot sit on this forum 24/7 and read every single post some one makes. I have been doing the job as best as I can, but I have indeed taken care of the majority of posts i've personality seen like that.

Same with others, completely bashing Slash for no particular reason.

Edited by Forsaken

Every insult you and the other fanboys hurl at ex members (particularly Slash) is entirely justified, right?

Hypocritical piece of shit....

Edited by username

Certainly isn't and it's a real shame cos all it would take would be some time on a fucking treadmill and a bit of vocal coaching. :lol:

Every insult you and the other fanboys hurl at ex members (particularly Slash) is entirely justified, right?

Hypocritical piece of shit....

Tellin' it like it is.

As a moderating team, we work as a group. I cannot sit on this forum 24/7 and read every single post some one makes. I have been doing the job as best as I can, but I have indeed taken care of the majority of posts i've personality seen like that.

Same with others, completely bashing Slash for no particular reason.

Thanks much appreciated.