Axl is now in New York

Tabitha27

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why this guy having so much money is always dressing the same fucking clothes?

He has several of those jeans and jackets. I guess he wears the same style a lot on and off stage but had many versions of the same item. For instance with the jackets the studs are always slightly different. And the patterns down on to the jeans. And then I bet he has duplicates of his t shirts also.

Anyone know where to get that t shirt he's wearing ?

I've wondered the same thing about his clothing, he owns a million pairs of jeans and shirts but hes wears the same two or three pairs. Those are the same jeans he wore at the London nightclub recently and the Jimmy Kimmel interview. I haven't seen him wear them on stage though.

Oh and heres a link to the shirt hes wearing http://us.asos.com/Elvis-Jesus/Elvis-Jesus-T-Shirt-Crew-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2593620&SearchQuery=elvis%20jesus&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Did Anyone knows who took this pics? Paparazzi?

To my view Axl is walking in peace like a normal person through in New York even wearing his same style.

Time has changed. A 20´s ago he needed a lot security.

I don't think Axl needs much security in the USA anymore. Maybe one body Gaurd for the off chance crazy person.

To my view Axl is walking in peace like a normal person through in New York even wearing his same style.

I don't think Axl needs much security in the USA anymore. Maybe one body Gaurd for the off chance crazy person.

And the reason for that is that hardly any old Gn'R fan will be able to recognize Axl these days...

And the reason for that is that hardly any old Gn'R fan will be able to recognize Axl these days...

Axl is walking with same style when he is on stage Maybe he is testing how is going his popularity?!

Why this guy having so much money is always dressing the same fucking clothes?

He has several of those jeans and jackets. I guess he wears the same style a lot on and off stage but had many versions of the same item. For instance with the jackets the studs are always slightly different. And the patterns down on to the jeans. And then I bet he has duplicates of his t shirts also.

Anyone know where to get that t shirt he's wearing ?

I've wondered the same thing about his clothing, he owns a million pairs of jeans and shirts but hes wears the same two or three pairs. Those are the same jeans he wore at the London nightclub recently and the Jimmy Kimmel interview. I haven't seen him wear them on stage though.

Oh and heres a link to the shirt hes wearing http://us.asos.com/Elvis-Jesus/Elvis-Jesus-T-Shirt-Crew-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2593620&SearchQuery=elvis%20jesus&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

Thanks for the link :)